No Tags Found!

sinhashil
Hi, Can you please share the employee satisfaction survey with me. Secondly, as working with IT company, what policies you have made? Regards
From India, Mumbai
CareerHR
You need to concentrate on core areas of HR like Manpower Planning,Staffing,Labor compliance.identify manpower needs,decide on sources of recruitment.
From India, Mumbai
HR Prop

Hi Sinhashil, Pls find attached Employee Satisfaction Survey!!! Cheers J
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls staff_satisfaction_survey_203.xls (108.5 KB, 84 views)

nirmalkumar

Hai,
This is Nirmal here your new account holder of this site i viewed your file related to your survey i feel sorry for this your creativity is excellent but i feel you can still feel that u can think better to make it classic and the best looking for that
Excuse me if any thing is wrong in my statement
Your Friend
Nirmal Kumar G.S
I.T.M Student (CHENNAI)

From India, Madras
Hi Bharat

I think there has to be a good book on this topic. If any body has knowledge about it, pl come forward to through light on it! Bharat
From India, Valsad
HR Prop

Dear Nirmal, Thanks for your suggestion. We will look forward to a classic format for Employee survey from your end.....!!! Please upload it.... it may be useful to peopl.... Cheers
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.