No Tags Found!

svignan
Actually telling the company that I finished my Engg was my 1st option, but changed it in he last minute. I knew the risks instantly. Thanks for help buddy.
From India, Hyderabad
svignan
Hi Jaigopal. I truly am about misleading my company. But if I go by my ethics and tell them the truth, they'll surely terminate me. I still havn't hit the floor. So, they possibly cudn't know my potential or anything. I would have told them the truth if I had the slightest chance. But, I just dont want to do it. I am not dishonest or anything. I only told them I stopped my education with 10+2. Thats not a big offence I assume? I havn't over-rated myself. I really hope all HRs in the country would be as u told. Like felling happy about me telling the truth. But I guess, its not that way.
If you would'v forgiven an employee, I'd love to join your company.......lolzzzzzz.....Anyways, Thanks for the help. The next time, I'll be honest.

From India, Hyderabad
svignan
Well, I intended to use the experience I get from this company in my resume after my graduation for a s/w job. Atleast, I have a corporate work-ex. Besides, I was put into a very good Tech process. So, I am hoping companies would appreciate this fact and I would have an advantage over other applicants.
From India, Hyderabad
khyat

See before hiring the ppl , the BPOs do the verificn stuff........If ebverything is found out to be clear , its only den they hire u...Now since they have hired u , b smart enugh and dont spill d beans.....Just keep up the good work and wen u decide to leave , leave like most others do.....Like by saying for career advancement in some other line and stuffs
From India, Khopoli
archana_kulkarni
hi i m doing MPM means (personnel magt). it is related to HR and can u suggest me MPM is good or MBA HR. i m so confuse in that. plz help me .

sayoni mazumder
I am a mba student presently doing my training in tcs,bangalore. As part of my project I need to compare induction programme of tcs,cts,wipro,infosys. can anyone help me with giving me some idea about the induction programmes of these companies.
thanking you
sayoni

From India, Bangalore
Red_Rose
Hi,
u hve a prob but not grave! u said that u have completed ur 10+2 & thats true.one more thing -in doing b-tech or engg ur bpo's exp does'nt count.i can say that b'coz m self is a s/w engg.doing bpo for more bucks is ok.best of luck 4 ur future nd dont panic.

From India, Bharat
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.