No Tags Found!

rana_rahul
Dear All,
This is Rahal Rana again, first of all i am truly thank full to you all seniors who help me out again & again.
I've 1 confusion regarding PF annual returns submission for 2011-2012 that can i submit the return in excel format like my previous years i.e. form 3A, 6A in excel format or if no, then what is procedure to fill it......?
kindly help me before the last date of return submission i.e. 30th April.
Thanks & Regards,
Rahul Rana

From India, Faridabad
jsjl
I have problem with my pf can anybody knows, someone working in the pf office - hyderabad
From India, Hyderabad
Muthu Kumar
In the event of an employee wanting to increase his PF contribution, which form has to be used ??

Umesh Thakur
R/Sir
I want know about EPF Return , How can do maintain on on-line EPF returns, tell me urgent, and send me EPF return form , and how can do submitted of return tell me in detail about EPF Returns ,
Thanks & Regard
'
Um-esh Thakur

From India, Delhi
hetal_hets

Dear Ajay,
Thanks for your information.I have tried to check the balance as per your Direction but it says that "No Data Available" Can you please help me to check the PF Balance in Maharashtra ?
Thanks & Regards.
Hetal

From India, Mumbai
showri69

Dear Kumar

Thank you verymuch for the detailed information. Well documented and provides clarity.

Just wanted to share one of the practical problems faced by many Companies to see if there are any options available:

1. Companies process payroll before 25th of every month to ensure the salary is credited before 30th/31st of the Month

2. For this, the cut off for new Joiners are mostly taken either upto 20th of the month or 25th Latest

3. New joiners after this cut off date are processed during next month payroll

4. As per the current requirement of the e-Seva portal, the start date of the employee is not accepted if it is in the previous month

5. Assuming an employee has joined the company on 25th of April, and his firs payroll is processed during May 2012, the PF contributions for both April and May would be during May.

6. While uploading the information of the new joinee during May, the system does not accept the Date of Joining as 25th April.

I was just looking at some options if available this type of contributions.

Thanks

Showri

From India, Faridabad
mkk1965

Dear Mr. Kumar
How to rectify the mistake in case of wrong entry of date of joining & date of leaving, if already uploaded the challan and got acknowledgement. Whether it can be rectified next month.
I will be grateful if you could clarify on the above.
With regards,
M.K. Karan

From India, Bangalore
maadhav

Dear Members;
We have developed Free Online Excel to ECR converter on our website hredp(Dot)com
Also I have attached Excel file for preparation of Provident Fund register which will be converted to PF ECR file.
Just try it.
Madhav Gore

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls 12345.xls (48.5 KB, 167 views)

Williams22

I hope they have same information in other languages too, by the way your attachment has helped to understand submition guidelines in a proper way.
From India, Hyderabad
kvjraghunath

Dear PBS KUMAR,
it's good effort, it is comprehensive and good to see in telugu.
i am very happy to see my https://www.citehr.com/401322-epfo-e...uidelines.html (Point 12 screen shots) screen shots in your User Manual file.
One small suggestion to you, It is better to prepare screen shorts without / hide employees or company details (if possible).
Keep posting ………………
All the best
<link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
<link outdated-removed>

From India, Vijayawada
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.