mvsun1
Hi folks
i worked for a organisation from 2008-2010.during the final settlement they asked me some money.I was not ready for that and came out with out relieving letter.I have resignation acceptance letter from the organisation.
I want to know how can i with draw my PF without the concern of previous employer?i know i can transfer my PF.but i want to withdraw PF so can anyone suggest me any way of with drawing PF please?and how many days will it take to get into my account?

From India, Madras
mohanlal chauhan

if you have your pf no. then get the pf withdrawal form i.e form 10c and form 19
from local pf office of download it from website EPFO site.
.fill it up attach one cancel cheque leaf along with the form .the cancel cheque leaf should be of the A/C in which you want to get it credited ,the pf settlement amount
if you do not want to get it attested from your previous employer ,you may prefer it attested by the Branch manger(bank) in which you have account or get it attested by the head post master.
Send it to the concerned pf office by registered A/D or by hand.
Generally it get 30 day for the settlement.

From India, Mumbai
mvsun1
Hi
Many thanks for the reply...now i have PF account opened in NOIDA,U.P.
If the branch manager asks me the reason for the previous employer not signing the form what should i say?
Will they do any verification again with my previous emloyee?
also on the form where should i get the manager's attestation done?

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.