No Tags Found!

Reetu chaudhary
can anyone tell me the ways of reducing debtors? like Factoring , Debt Securitization & channel financing....plz tell those which can be easy to apply in company....n also How we can assess credit worthiness of customers???
waiting for ur reply...
Thanks & Regards
Reeetu Chaudhary

From India
malikjs

dear ritu this is not the correct forum to raise your query .pls put this query in finance forum,from there you may get some response. regards j s malik
From India, Delhi
mak007hr

Dear Reetu,
Amount of Gratuity paid under The Payment of Gratuity Act is exempted under Income Tax Act up to tune of Rs. 350000.00 and over and above Rs. 3.5 Lac shall be taxable in the hand of an employee.
Thanks
Mohd. Arif Khan

vj_jassu
Yes if there is no. of employees more than 20 . it is compulsory to deduct the PF but Esi is only if gross salary is less than 10000
From India, Delhi
SHRIYA KARVE

Dear Mr. Vishwanath,
I appreciate the example you have set in explaining the salary break up. The formulas are also well fed in. But I want to express a doubt as to how can an employee attract ESI when his/her gross salary exceeds Rs. 10000/- p.m. Kindly remove the ESI factor & repost if possible. Also you may include Superannuation, gratuity deductions with appropriate percentage.
Best Regards,
Shriya Karve

From India, Mumbai
tanu80
Hi , I have one qustion..could you please tell me the brackets /range represents the base salary or the gross/net? Regards, Tarun
From India, Delhi
arulprakashd

Hi Snigdha, Don’t give PT slabs like this without any information of State and effective dates. There are some many documents available here in CiteHR statewise. Regards, Arul Prakash D.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.