No Tags Found!

nagu1975

Hai,
with your feeling in this mail, my suggestion is go for civil services project management. due to now it position is down. so my suggestion go for civil services project job.
thanks
sharma
QUOTE=pushpananjundaiah;1412269]hi,
i have got job in a company as hr generalist in a company which is into civil services project management and also i have another offer for ITrecruiter/admin in a ERP solutions company . please anyone suggest me which is the better option . pls pls pls i am in a big dilema pls leave a reply[/QUOTE]

From India, Hyderabad
rigel
Hi Pushpa,
First, I would like to congratulate you.
According to me you should take up HR- Generalist role, as it gives you more exposure
Go fo it,
1. even though your pay pack might be less initially
2.If you are in junior cadre ,this traning and exposure will be immense to your intellectual growth and more over you will covering recruitment aspect also
3. Your career graph will be more easier to climb up.
4. your might loose on incentive part which usually recruiters might earn
Think twice....... Good Luck
Regards
Lalitha

From India, Bangalore
reeyuvi_2919
Dear Senior I want to prepare the Hr Manuals for my company.. can u mail me the format for the same? Regard Reema
From India, Gandhinagar
deepali_nandesh
Dear Pushp,
I would only like to suggest you to go for Generalist profile.Please keep this in mind... Recruitment is one function of HR which you will be specialized into going to ERP solutions. But if you go for generalist profile, you will get to know about every functions of HR, where you will be called as specialized in every function. Go for the best where you wish to make your career.
Regards,
Deepali

From India, Pune
munagada
Listen to your heart silently, and take decision.
Alternately, you can have a few evaluation criteria-
1. Scale/History of the organization - 40 points
e.g. Very large IT company vs small scale civil construction
Huge civil construction company vs very small IT company
2. Pay package - 20 points
e.g. Large pay in a small company vs small pay in large company
3. Family likes - 20 points
4. Job description (Role) - 20 points
you can add many more.....

From India, Bellary
d_sabadra
Hey Hi, Will U plz Tell Me What is actually role of Hr generalist.PLZ help me i am doing MBA (HR)
From India, Pune
sutapasarkar
I my opinion and experience you must go for the first option that is Generalist profile.Because it will give you a good exposure in HR profile as well as in industry type. Good Luck and have faith.....
From India, Calcutta
pushpananjundaiah
thanx a lot frneds for your valuable suggestions, i joined civil services as a hr generalist from 2day. wish me gudluck . thanx a lot.
From India, Bangalore
benito.mithu
Welcome to the world of HR generalists Pushpa. Ha ha.. yeah you will feel idle most of the time. In HR, you wont have much work to do if you wait for work to fall on your lap. Take initiative, speak with management about pressing employee issues, chalk out an action plan, get approval form senior management & implement HR practices.. thats the way you will grow professionally.
From India, Bangalore
LakshmiGanesh
Hi Pushpa
Any Organisation you join the initial one month would be like that. You need to get to know thier processes, Organisational Sturcture, the Business model etc. Only then you will slowly get into small transactions and subsequently you will be made incharge of a particular process handling.
hence Enjoy your these leisure period in uinderdtnading about the organisation.
That will help a lot.
All the best.
Regards
lakshmi Ganesh

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.