hr-gg
Dear All, I have 6 Yrs exp as HR genralist n i m looking for a change.request you all to help me if you are aware of any openingsin Bangalore.
From India
metai
We may have an opening in our organisation, but not exactly in the HR department. It is a HR related job in the operations department. Should you be interested please ccontact me at 9886056121.
From India
Achal kohale
hello arunima,
i m achal kohale mba student with 1 year 3 months experience . i m sending my resume on your email i d if you find any gud opportunity for me plz let me know. my email id
thank you
regard
achal

From Oman, Muscat
maheshkk

Hi!
Our is an Hospital (The Cradle) -Specialize for Women & Child care located in Jayanagar 3rd Block, Bangalore. We are looking for Physotheraphist & Staff Nurses, if anybody (your friends) is interested please mail to me. Walkins is on monday i.e 26th May 08- Timings 11.00am to 6.00pm.
K Mahesh Kumar
080-40202222

From India, Bangalore
Dhruva67
Hi,
Dhruva Interactive, a premier gaming company based in Bangalore, is looking for a person to handle HR operations.
If your are keen, please write to with resume!!!
Thanks,
HR, Dhruva

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.