rk1185
I am in a new startup company which is a courier service/industry. Now we are planning to hire delivery boys. In term of delivery boys' employment/ services/ operation/ working, which formalities are to be done at the earliest from courier boys i.e. from company side offer and appointment letter, what from their side to be taken...please help me out with some samples.
From India, Ahmedabad
rkn61

Appointment letter or employment letter is itself an agreement or a contract agreement.
You can issue offer of appointments to candidates whose services shall be hired by you.
There are templates available in this forum, so that you can select a format which shall be
best suited to the needs of yours.
From the side of candidates, you can definitely collect following documents:-
1. A recent and detailed bio data
2. Photographs
3. Documents in support of his educational qualifications
4. Documents in support of his work experience (previous)
5. Copy of his ID proof
6. Copy of his Address proof
7. A reference letter from a person who has a reputation in the society/place where the candidate belongs (This can be either a Panchayath President/Secretary or even a Station House Officer )

From India, Aizawl
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.