prasannar1933@gmail.com
Actual date of joining in establishment of an employee is Jan 2020, but we got individual establishment code for pf is Dec 2020, means the no. of employee comes 20 on Dec 2020. PF can be remitted from the actual DOJ of est. or from the date of coverage of establishment. Experts may pls answer.
From India, Chennai
Glidor

@Prasannar individual establishment code means? either it can be uan registration date or establishment registration date, please rephrase the query

prasannar1933@gmail.com
We got Establishment code during Dec 2020
From India, Chennai
Glidor

@Prasannar EPF contribution will get deducted from employee salary and will be paid along with employer contribution with effect from the establishment registration date,

prasannar1933@gmail.com
Thank you sir
One more clarification to get it clear.
At the time of enrollment the actual date of joining has entered and generated UAN no.for some employees. Also the pf cont. has been deducted in their monthly salary from the actual date of joining. In this case, is there any possibility to remit the contribution, or the amount has to be refund to employees.

From India, Chennai
Glidor

How can an establishment make their employee join to EPF before the registration of establishment?
DOJ in EPF would be the month in which the establishment got covered,
if they makes any mistake, then the department will not be in position to reconcile the members funds and ultimately the employees will face huge troubles at the time of withdrawal of EPF

prasannar1933@gmail.com
Thank you soo much for showing light on my doubt. You have spent your valuable time to share your experts opinion. I wish take more suggestions and opinion in my professional career as when required.
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.