No Tags Found!

bm_sharma
If employee is not member of PF, he/she can deposit vpf only ? is yes what is the procedure of VPF
From India, Gurgaon
robins.christian
My basic is Rs.7500 but my PF is not deducted due to croos limit of Rs.6500 as per PF rules. Can i apply for Voluntory PF deduction? Regards, Robins Christian
From India, Mumbai
desaiss2005
Their is CAP of 40 % on VPF ........................................................................................................
From United Kingdom
rao.umamaheswar
dear bala,

Actually the contribution is 12% from Employee side & 12% from Employer side + some other admin charges.

So the government has fixed 12% minimum from Employee contribution and if the employee wants to contribute more then 12% he can. If the employee is contributing more then 12% what ever the extra contribution is done that is called voluntary.
Mahesh

From India, Hyderabad
surabhiverma
My employer is not providing felicity of VPF. How can I contribute in VPF? Is their any way ?
From India, Delhi
I wonder most of the guys on this cite they are just to misguide. For VPF employee can contribute for 100% on BASIC & DA (if given) Beware of incomplete information.
From India, Mumbai
bhaktinarang_123

Provident Fund (PF) & Voluntary Provident Fund (VPF):
PF is automatically deducted from your salary.
Both you and your employer contribute to it.
While employer’s contribution is exempt from tax, your contribution (i.e., employee’s contribution) is counted towards section 80C investments.
You also have the option to contribute additional amounts through voluntary contributions (VPF).
Current rate of interest is 8.5% per annum (p.a.) and is tax-free.

From India, Mumbai
bhaktinarang_123

Try speaking to your HR Head, give them a written application if necessary; for the amount of VPF you want to deduct from your Salary. Or you will have to separately visit the PF office, I suppose.
From India, Mumbai
gsanjeev1973@gmail.com

Voluntary PF is deducted on request of Employee by employer from his/her salary a fixed amount, VPF are not limit. It is like a Recurring Deposit like opened in bank. It is extra saving amount which you put with PF department Interest will be calculated.
Thanks
SANJIV GUPTA

From India, Delhi
ccdepindia@yahoo.co.in

Hi, In my view the cap is 20% for the contribution. If one wants to exceed this, permission from the RPFC is required. However, I am open to correction. Cyril
From India, Nagpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.