powbos
:) Hello everyboby, Can anyboby forward me resume pattern of HR middle level professionals.
From India, Madras
Sadashiv Rao

Hi powbos,

Have seen your mail. Let me share with you whatever little knowledge I have about the resume pattern. Please note the following points:

a. Your resume should start off with your name / mail ID /contact no mobile /residence no. This should come in a box designed & at the corner of the box you can fit in a scanned copy of your latest photo.

b.Below this box will be your mission / goal statement as to what is it that you are looking for or what you plan to achieve in your career.

c. start off with your present employer : brief Profile about the organisation & then under the title job profile you will describe the things that you are involved in & your functions

d.After this you will state your previous employer (same process as described in point C) & will go on till you reach your 1st employer (your 1st job).during this process mention the duration worked date year etc. so that once someone sees your CV they know about your stability on the job

e.After this step is over you will list your achievements employer wise

f.Start off with your educational qualifications / short term courses completed if any + Training courses or seminars attended with dates.

g.After this will come your personal details like : Date of birth /Age, Marital status (optional) passport no. (optional) your residence address, Languages known , skill sets, References (again optional: can be provided on request)

h. end of Resume. Always keep a format of covering letter ready which can go alongwith the CV if needed.

This is what I had in mind & I follow the same procedure . Hope this will help you & hope that other senior learned members of the forum come forward to help you out by providing their valuable tips on the same.

All the very Best !!!! God bless

Regards,

Sadashiv Rao :D

From Kuwait, Kuwait
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.