Adminexecutive
Hai darshan,
As my experiance, i say this is the right opurtunity for u become a shinful person, first u try to understand that senior person charactor it means how he is, and why he is like tat, then slowly reach him to ask some doubts, one thing is important u dont tell any suggestion initialy tats create angry mood for him, bcos u said his age is nearly 60 so that first u try to get his impression , then when u find it he aproached u well then tat is the right path to enter into ur suggestion, if u dont like this job mean no other jobs like u, so u need some patient and Human psychology knowledge , pls wait for some month untill u understand that organisation structure. afterwards u easily managed wer ever u worked, bcos he is the speciman for u evaluate, so keep go well and wait for right situation
Regards
vasanth

From India, Madras
RAM1965
Dear DSP
It is everyday issue.
Even after 20 years after becomming to top position,
I am facing the same.
We see Police man, Bus Conductor, Security officer,Political Leader, Local Dada. You cannot stop them
If you look at the dog and fear, then the dog will chase you.
Enjoy and do job.
Try to follow 90-10 rule
Best wishes

From India, Madras
mnsvasan

It is a problem unless you allow it to be a problem. Perhaps you are the first professional HR man there. Till this time, the old man must have been handling HR related works also himself. Anyway, if he has been efficient and producing results, he should be a rich resource of knowledge and techniques. You would do well to learn from him. Keep your cool and proceed to learn.
Life is full of insurmountable opportunities.
Goodluck
Srinivasan

From India, Madras
darshansingh_1987
THANK U SOO MUCH GUYS..babanaresh..rejorajesh... Anand Pal... pselvam80 ...aman.. sg-krishnan... luxrao...Srinivasan...RAM1965...vasanth...
..NOW I CAN TAKE BETTER STEPS FOR THE FUTURE.....
A SPECIAL THANX TO Bibhutosh Bhadauria.....FOR THE SPECIAL LINES ....I'LL REMEMBER ALWAYS...
REGARDS
DSP

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.