No Tags Found!

deepak admin

Dear All 1 I’m admin guy working with MNC company. How can I improve my skills in admin for better job.
From Japan
shanye
just keep working and gain experience ,you will come to know yourself what you require .
thanks .
Metatrader brokers <link updated to site home>

From India, New Delhi
shanye
just keep working and you gonna know yourself what you require to do .
Metatrader brokers <link updated to site home>

From India, New Delhi
Buddhi Raj Sharma

Please read cityhr. Please check the websites for Administration skills improvement. Above all be a man of good & humble heart. Love all, smile with all. Look at poeples' problem from their point of view. Always question yourself how you can improve productivity of the organization and the employee. It is good part of you that you are eager to improve yourself. This is your strength. Use it to your best.
From Bhutan, Phuntsholing
trnial13
Go into munute details of all works. Go to the root of any problem. Solve it permanently.
Always remember that time and resouces in all company are very limited. Always consider the company first. You must control the expenditure always and every time. Be polite to all. Try to learn NO also whenever required. You should be flexible. Always you must have alternative plan and contigency plans for any work. Do not depend on only one vender. Get familiar with neighbouring company's work cultures. You will grow... Best of luck and wish you a happy New Year.

From India, Ahmadabad
Hiten Parekh

Experience is the best teacher. Also, at the end of the day, spend 10-15 min in analysing your actions / responses to situations. Have patience!
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.