Aslamsha123

Respected Seniors,
PF dept has come up with a link "ESTABLISHMENT SEARCH OPTION" in which its easily possible to find out the names of staff, who are working in any company.
This can be a very wrong tool for other companies to poach staff from competitive companies.
I personally feel it trespasses the Information right of the company and PF dept publishes the list of staff in the company in the open for all to see.
This would damage small companies with special skill sets in which i work.
PL let me know if i am right.
Regards
Aslam Sha

From India, Madras
saswatabanerjee

It gives only names of employees, not their contact details, salary paid or skill sets.
In today's connected world, if you have a set of skilled manpower. Would not their information be available anyway ?
What industry do you work in ?

From India, Mumbai
boss2966

Dear Aslam Sha
Whatever Saswata told is 100% Correct. In PF Portal if you have the PF Code of any organisation you can only view the list of personnel whose PF has been remitted and in that you cannot find the other details like, Basic Pay, PF Amount, date of Joining, cadre, designation, pay package, etc.
With the name how a competitor can access the entire bio-data of any employee. If they are able to track the records through PF means there is some weak links in your organisation chain, which will weaken your entire team. Please have an eye on your employees, those helping the other organisation involved in man pulling.

From India, Kumbakonam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.