No Tags Found!

darydashy
If you are right and the company is using dirty practices to play games with you, don't waste time. Approach a Labor lawyer and send a vakil notice to the Company. You should be all set within a week. I have done this before and it worked like a charm.
From China, Shenzhen
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear Rajshekhar
I agree with Mr. Vasant Nair (response quoted below).
In your case, the company is playing dirty; and there is not much one can do about it.
Through this forum, I have time and again, voiced my opinion about such rogue companies.
Please join the new company after explaining your present circumstances (show them a proof of your resignation; and the condition of one month notice - hope they'll agree) and just give your mailing address to your old company. You are not a bonded labourer (that too is illegal, in any case).
Regards.

From India, Delhi
darydashy
I don't agree with Raj Kumar's comments, "In your case, the company is playing dirty; and there is not much one can do about it."

The answer is: We can do it but we don't want to do it because it has been always like that and nothing could be changed. This is a common belief in Indian Employees. Everybody has "Jaane de" mentality in Indian that's why the Indians are getting exploited everywhere in the world..they take any shit from any employee....nothing can be done about it because people like you never produce that guts to do something about it...don't want to take initiatives, don't want to attempt, just pass on mere conclusions without doing even a bit. Success comes to the beholder...If people like us can't do it then who will do it? who will stop this exploiting menace of Employees by their Employers? Please don't pass on fake judgments to the author of this post without providing him with legible solutions to attempt.

Note that your attempt may fail; but never fail to attempt.

Thanks

From China, Shenzhen
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear dashy
I really appreciate your comments.
And I sincerely appreciate your emotions.
If you see my posts, everywhere you"ll find that I have tried my best to protest and raise my voice against exploitation and supported the meek and lonely.
Maybe, this time I got a bit tired, and you caught me on a wrong foot.
We need more HR professionals like you to carry on the crusade for fairness, natural justice and human rights of employees.
Warm regards.

From India, Delhi
Ash Mathew

I completely agree with what you have got to say. When employees can be legally / mentally harassed for not serving notice period, I guess the same applies if the employer does not relieve accordingly - and that too, with all proper documents.

From India, Madras
darydashy
Hey Raj Kumar,
Thanks for that positive email.
However, When you say this time I got little tired that means we lost one of our strong man in the struggle towards justice. Please don't get tired as we still have a lot to do for ourselves, others and for our country (India the great)...I love my country and I want it to shine in the world. It all begins from small bits and pieces that we do. Like we say, "Charity begins at home".
"I got tired" is not the answer that this HR community want from well esteemed professionals like us and others here in Cite HR. We are here to provide proper guidance for the needy. We need actions whenever we come across a "call for action" situation.
The author of this post please accept my apologies for jumping out of your subject. But I want to make things better for everyone that's the ultimate goal.
Thanks

From China, Shenzhen
darydashy
Finally, what have you decided?
Raj Shekhar, you can take suggestions from everybody. Sit with a pen and paper in a silent location, analyze the problem and try to map each solution that have been provided to the problem to judge the after affects of it. You need to think from 360 degree. With that being said, since you are in THE situation, so you need to take your own decisions as you are the best person (than any of us!) to judge and make effective decision which would be better for you. You need action and you shouldn't waste much time. Because with time situation might change and you will need to post another questions for getting a proper feedback. Please note that the professionals here in Citehr have provided you with enough solutions (I believe!). You need to act and we would appreciate if you could keep us informed about the outcome. Thanks

From China, Shenzhen
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.