anand_rai29@rediffmail.com
Mr. vishal
1.shud bonus b shown withn gros salary or wthin CTC?... if bonus being paid on monthly bsis.
first of all pls note that bonus cannot Add with salary/ wages because it a statuary provision under The payment of Bonus Act 1965 thus now days employer are calculating the gross expenditure on there employee as per month wise which are normally we called CTC .

2.wat is d logic behnd payment of bonus on mnthly bsis?
As pr act it is not possible.
Anand K Rai
Manger HR
LORDS DISTILLERY LTD
Nandganj Ghazipur

From India
vishal_dhruv

dear al,
let me add furthr and do corect me in case of any discrepancy.
one of my frnds,taking care of statutory part in our co.informd dat bonus is paid on d bsis of profit made in preceeding yr. and co.hs to finalize a % of bonus that to b paid evry yr to employees.once wen dis % is finalzd,it is nt chngd then and is folowd in the yrs to come. now assume co.hs decidd to pay 20% of bonus and an employee joins on 1st of jan nd in his sal slip bonus is shown. wen enquird why ths employee being gvn bonus in jan salary wen he hs nt workd last year,my frnd told dat : he is eligible coz he has workd for mor than 30 days nd subsequently 20% (as finalzd by co.) towards bonus hs been paid to him. . saying dat it wont giv anythng negative if bonus being paid monthly in ths manner instead of paying one time in a year.
is it appropriate dat such proces being folowd? plz comment.
rgds,
VSL

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.