No Tags Found!

vishal_dhruv

dear all,
i do hv a query regardng payment of bonus on monthly bsis. herebfore,i hv gone thru many relevant links on same topic,bt cudnt get smthng resolvng it.
1.shud bonus b shown withn gros salary or wthin CTC?... if bonus being paid on monthly bsis.
2.wat is d logic behnd payment of bonus on mnthly bsis?
i rqst to answr my these two questns. plz dnt ignor in case u r aware of it.
thanking u in anticipation.
Rgds,
VSL

From India, Delhi
vishal_dhruv

dear all, since mrning,i hv bn waitng for answr. bt got nthng out of long waitng. anywys..thank u so much for just viewing my post. hv gud times :-) rgds, VSL
From India, Delhi
malikjs

Dear
i feel you are asking the bonus under payment of bonus act to be paid on monthly basis.
yes,you can pay this amount on monthly basis but please note it will attract ESi deduction because
any payment made on regular basis will attract ESI deduction if salary is less than 15k.
Benifit of giving onmonthly basis is to increase monthly take home.

From India, Delhi
guru81
Mr. J N Modi The payment of Bonus is not defined as reimbursement and it is one of the statutory payment under the Payment of Bonus Act.
From India, Bellary
munnabhai1971

Dear Vishal,
First want to know your intention behinc this.Why you want to add the bonus in gross salary on monthly basis.Do you just want to term it as a component of your salary structure.You will be aware aout the amount of bounus for it's eligibilty under the act.For salary above 10000 (Basic +D.A.) you can not called the factor as the Bonus.Bonus is linked with profilt or nonprofit.If you add this in monthly salary it could not be called as Bonus
Mangesh Wakodkar

From India, Pune
rasiseeds
Dear Mr.Vishal,
You can pay monthly bonus but it attract ESI contribution. Very well the Bonus is a annual component in CTC.
Actually Bonus is a profit sharing and it has to be calculated from available surplus of financial year and it has to be paid within the
time of 8 months at the end of financial year. It can be included as component of CTC.
Is it clear.
Regards,
TRV

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
deepamehta
1. See If bonus would be paid on monthly basis then also it should come on CTC or on Salary Slip for sure.Not because of the HR Comfort but because of System also.
2.Its all related with Accounts only we have to make provision for whole year

From India, New Delhi
rajendra singhhr
dear sir, Can we make the payment of insentive to the worker every month , what is the liabilites of esic and epf can you send the format of salary , thanks thakur
From India, Nagpur
rasiseeds
Dear Mr.Thakur, You can make incentive payment monthly to workers and it attract ESI only 4.75% and if you make once in 2 months that will not attract ESI. Regards, TRV
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
fortis.335191
Hi Seniors,
As per my knowledge bonus is directly linked with profit & loss of the company and it is not a part of CTC of your salary.
if you are giving any payment on a regular basis for three month it will attract the ESI deduction.
Prem

From United States, Cambridge
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.