No Tags Found!

gorgerousgal

Mr. Girish can you elaborate me regarding the Policies which you have listed.
Dear Sarvanan,
Pls find the policies that you need to prepare
Processes & PoliciesManpower Planning, Recruitment & SelectionConfirmationLearning & DevelopmentCompetency MappingPerformance Management SystemComp & Benefits PolicyEmployee MotivationEmployee Welfare(Uniform, Canteen , transport, accomocation, Library, Educational Assistance, entertainment, Gifts)Employee CommunicationEmployee Retention PolicyStatutory & Other requirementsExit PolicyGrievance Handling PolicyRewards & Recognition PolicyAttendance & Leave PolicyTravel PolicyMobile Phone PolicyIT PolicyCode Of ConductNon Disclosure AgreementProrietory information & Invention AgreementTransfer & Relocation PolicyInduction PolicyMedical & Insurance PolicyCareer & Succession Planning Process

or else e-mail me on

From India, Ahmadabad
mjsaravanan21

Thanks for your feedback Mr.Ramnath!!!So, As per your view, Employer is liable to pay 13.61% i.e 1.61% is for tax I think…. Thank u very much…Also the forms which you mentioned are mandatory…? Juz now only I came to know about these forms… Could you please mail me these forms to my mail ID so that it will be helpful for my future…
From India, Madras
ramnathmsw1976

Dear Sarvanan,
1.61% is not for the tax it is Admistrative charge+ EDLI+Inspection charges.. the forms & registers which i have mentioned is avaible in the stationary book stalls, has i dont have those in soft copies... if u need the addres of the bookstalls at bangalore i can help u out...
Ramnath
HR

From India, Bangalore
mjsaravanan21

Thank you Mr. Ramnath... But sorry for the very late reply... As u said, the registers are available in the book stalls and now I am writing the statutory registers since i am placed in a hospital as HR... Thank you so much Mr. Ramnath for your valuable information...
Thanks,
Saravanan

From India, Madras
Gayathri.Chandrasekar
Hai Saravanan, The leave policy u have attached does not carry a clear explanation could you brief on the denominations done. Br. Gayathri
From India, Madras
Gayathri.Chandrasekar
Hai Saravanan, The leave policy you have attached does not carry a clear explanation could you brief on the denominations done. Br. Gayathri
From India, Madras
mjsaravanan21

Hi Gayathri,
I think you are asking about Previlige leave.. Actually it was in tabular format but the system could not allowed me to insert in that format... Let me explain that. Those who has worked less than 240 days in a year cant avail even single PL. But those who worked between 240 - 260 days can avail 12 - 13 days PL (1 PL for every 20 days worked) and those who worked between 260 - 280 days can avail 14 PL.. And those who worked more than 280 days can avail 16 days PL at the maximum... And they can encashed for the same if it is accumulated... I hope you understand this...

From India, Madras
sumitkapr

Dear All,
I have recently joined a pharmaceutical company. I have to prepare a Staff Welfare Policy and would like to have your precious advise about the topics to be included in the policy. If any one can send me a sample policy, it will be great help for me, otherwise guide me?
Sumit Kapoor

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.