No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Is this material useful to you?
Strongly Agree 384 55.41%
Agree 295 42.57%
Disagree 6 0.87%
Strongly Disagree 8 1.15%
Voters: 693. You may not vote on this poll

legalrights
I have attached a ppt about "Business Laws related to HR". I have compiled them from N.D.Kapoor's "Elements of Mercantile Law". Make use of it and write your comments for further improvement. All the Best.
Note: Self learning is the best way to learn Statutory Compliances in HR.
apostille info

From Pakistan, Lahore
Raj Kumar Hansdah

This is enshrined in the Act itself; hence no question for any formula or calculations.
While framing this Act, the law-makers must have consulted experts in this area like insurance actuaries.
Just for information, it is based on the "earning capacity" of an individual through his life; therefore, a younger person has a whole life to earn, hence, a higher value; and vice-versa for an older person.
Hope, I have been able to clarify the doubts.
Regards.

From India, Delhi
msanjaykumaar@gmail.com
Dear Priyadarshini,
Excellent Initiative,keep up,
Headhunters biz, one of the reputed co into placement services only in Accounting Profession, we are team of professionals and from time to time our clients need Tally Graduates with 12th pass,C.A (INTER),C.A (FINAL)AND ANY OTHER ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS,
Do contact us at: , Director,Headhunters biz,chennai,cell: 09962126661

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc HEADHUNTERS BIZ CHENNAI.doc (29.5 KB, 78 views)

siva150585_jobs

Hi Priya, It’s really worth presentation and very useful for me. Regards, Sivasankar.U
From India, Madras
priya.jammu

Hi All,

I'm attaching the revised version of ppt on "Business Laws related to HR" based on your valuable comments. Now totally 23 Acts are included in this ppt and they are listed below:
  1. Indian Contract Act, 1872
  2. Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923
  3. Trade Unions Act, 1926
  4. Partnership Act, 1932
  5. Payment of Wages Act, 1936
  6. Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946
  7. Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
  8. Factories Act, 1948
  9. Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948
  10. Minimum Wages Act, 1948
  11. Employees’ PF & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
  12. Company Act, 1956
  13. Employment Exchanges Act, 1959
  14. Apprentices Act, 1961
  15. Maternity Benefits Act, 1961
  16. Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
  17. Contract Labour Act, 1970
  18. Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
  19. Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
  20. Professional Tax Act, 1976
  21. Interstate Migrant Workmen Act, 1979
  22. Child Labour Act, 1986
  23. Unorganized workers social security Act, 2008

I hope, this will serve as a base document for your future learning in Statutory Compliances. I have rectified the errors after verifying the latest amendments and in case if you still find any, kindly notify me in this thread or to my mail id.

Thank you one and all... for all your appreciations & valuable comments!!!:)

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Statutory Compliances for HR_Full Version.ppt (1.58 MB, 1685 views)

Raj Kumar Hansdah

Hi Priya I appreciate your efforts; more so because they are honest and original. Regards.
From India, Delhi
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Hi Priya I appreciate your efforts; more so because they are honest and original. Regards.
From India, Delhi
sharmaprn
Dear Priya. It is really a well planned and designed effort and very useful to any HR. Keep it up.. Regards Praveen Sharma
From India, New Delhi
ManojElanjickal
Thanks priya. Its a good one. Keep do post good ppt’s. I am also looking for usa , uk - employment laws & complaince details.. Please share if you have any ppt’s. Thanks manoj
From India
rajrishi_rathore@yahoo.co
Priya very nice/great job great effort. thnx i just join hotel industry as an executive hr and this is very useful for me again thnx dear. if need any suggestion where i mesg u?
From India, Udaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.