No Tags Found!

ksri_nivas

Dear Mr. Ramesh
What ever u did is forget about all it, you think on it now and how to get out of all these now.
Ok the company has taken disciplinary action against you and was terminated and they are not having right to play with the life (if u wont get job until u have relieving letter) try to convince the HR that this caused so much of depress and jobless and having financial crisis.
Request them to issue a relieving letter to search your bread elsewhere.
Be Colurage !!!!
Wish You all the best
Srinivas Karamcheti

From India, Visakhapatnam
veggie

hi...
Dont worry..keep trying with more confidence. Take help from your friends. Its really ok..to start from a small company level and prove yourself.
Take it as a challenge and prove ..:-P
Use your previous salary slip..that would help a lot.

From India, Bangalore
nimmy@softlogicsys.in
Dear Mr. Ramesh,
From the HR's perspective, what she / he did was correct. No HRs will give relieving order to a person who got terminated. But HRs do give experience certificate. You can try getting that from your HR. Kindly tell me your company name. Let me see whether I could help you in any way.
Thanks
Nirmala

From India, Madras
shindepushkar
Hi Ramesh,

Well what you are going through is what many others have been through ... no point in whining and sulking on what is history ...... bottom line you have 3 options ...
1) Get a job without the reliving letter involved
2) Get a job where you can prove your previous employment through alternate means
3) Try getting your reliving letter from the previous company
  • As far as option 1 is concerned you can apply for a job as a fresher ... i know you are loosing out on the experience but skills make a person .... and can offer relief from your financial woes

• For option 2 - get your appointment letter, latest salary slips by which you can prove your employment, word of caution incase of a background check the termination may not be taken nicely by new employers

• for option 3 - Speak to the senior managers in the company and let them know that you acknowledge your mistake and would like to start working elsewhere for which you will need the letter.

As for the rest of the talks in your post .... dying would the easiest thing to do and there are many ways of doing it ... google it up ... you will find millions of ways of doing it ......

All i have to say is that whether you accept your defeat or not is upto you no one and nothing can decide that for you..........

From India, Pune
jskumars1
Dear seniors.I am also in a situation like ramesh.I am working in a good mnc as a Managament Trainee.Somehow I dnt have good relations with my supervisor.He is always before me and never leaves a chance to show me down.Some days before I met an accident due to which I ws absent frm off.I properly informed my supervisor abt this.Bt he complaint to hr that i m absent from many days without any information.not only dis he himself marked "L" for Leave and agn overwrote on it as "T"for Travel blaming that I did this.He has charged other things also for which I was asked to answer.I have proved all his charges wrong bt I have no way to prove that I have not written on attendence register.Nw I am helpless.Please help me to cm out of this situation.Meanwhile the supervisor is also demotioned and transfrd to another branch cz of not working well.
From India, Ranchi
shefali.saxena

Well, We have faced similar situation in my earlier organisations. We have looked at the gravity of situation and acted accordingly. I assume they must have taken written explanation from you. And you should have given the written apology. We took action like debarring the person to access internet, restricting the profile, affecting the promtion, performance bonus etc. In extreme case where the person was asked to leave. We did gave the full settlment and experience letter. I hope HR people from your previous comapny are also logged into the forum and they respond to your request. Even law punishes for rectification of behaviour and six month is long time for this. Please call or visit your previous office to sort out the problem.
From India, Delhi
provizor7887
Hi Ramesh, could you please let us know what is the package you are looking at as we can find a suitable job for u in a reputed BPO
From India, Bangalore
ramesh_1980
Hi ,

Thanks a ton for all your View and suggestions,I didn't expect this kind of good response and kind treatment from all of you to a guy like.As i said i am 28 yrs do you think i am still young enough to go in for small company and then switch over from there.In the previous company i was earning nearly 9,500( Pm) and i need at least 13k to 14 k i can manage my family a little bit.Don't think i am expecting to much as you all in different industry the package fresher are getting is similar to what i have asked for.
I tried to contact my previous companies hr but couldn't get him on the phone so i tried to meet him person but he was out of station so wrote a letter and mailed to his official mail ID and still waiting for his reply.
Regards
Ramesh

From India, Madras
stee976
Hi Dear,
I think you were confused and confusing others. First of all don't bluf and use unpresidental words. You are saying you changed and regreting for your mistake.
But seeing your messege nobody can believe because of your language abusive words in communication. Go for meditations and don't be frestrated.
If you are confident and your abilities are good you can get a job(No body can stop you wining the game. until you put a barrier in your mind that i don't get a job). after getting a new job prove it and never do this mistakes again.
Regards
Steven

From India, Mumbai
sjuresh
Yeah your concerns are all fine but you should go go by the company norms which you would have been told in the beginning..
From United States
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.