No Tags Found!

rajkumar.tgj
Dear Shailendrathat was a good presentationIam an HR student and iam doing a project in competency mappingcan u plzzzzzzzz help me out with framing a questionnaire
From India, Madras
kinni15@rediffmail.com
Hey shailendra, thank u for a wonderful ppt. I have read some articles and books earlier and was confused about the ppt preparation. i think ur ppt solved a lot of issues
From India, Mangaluru
shweta_p23

Hey Shailendra! PPT is quite informative. Gr8 work. Thans for sharing such valuable information. Regds Shweta
From India, Indore
shweta_p23

Hey Shailendra! PPT is quite informative. Gr8 work. Thans for sharing such valuable information. Regds Shweta:oops:
From India, Indore
ajitvp
Dear Shailendra, A good one to get a know how of What is Competency and how Competency Mapping is done..... Keep up your good work and Thanks for sharing with us. Regards, AjitVP
From India, Mumbai
shweta_shukla
Dear Shailendra, Thanks !! It really help me. would appreciate if you can share some more information on competency mapping for developing organisation. regards shweta
From India, Delhi
shibuts

Dear Shailendra,
I am planning to do phd in the area of competancy mapping. Request you to guide me as to how should I go about. I would be grateful if you can send me some more information / details on this.
Thanks & Regards
Shibu T. S.

From India, Mumbai
aaditi09
Dear shailendra, good ppt,but a suggestion-you could add on more examples on how to enhance competencies,and how can mapping be more specific. Thanks Aditi
From India, Delhi
shashi_vashisth
very good educative slides. kindly post some more slides for techniques used for competancy mapping
From India, Visakhapatnam
Rchopra
Dear Shailendra,
Effort has been put in to prepare this presentation. Here are my humble thoughts:
In the slide you define 'Competency as a tool" you capture the fundamentals, however, when you are defining categories of competencies, this becomes a bit vague, then again you have established a good demo of types of competencies. The slide between the two can be enhanced a bit more to keep the fine matter put together. Contents are helpful.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.