No Tags Found!

Noopur
Dear Shailendra,
Nice presentation.Thanks for sharing this with us.
Few suggestions:
- What is the objective behind making this presentation
- PPT should always have content slide (so the participant is aware what he can expect)
- Objective slide (what is the purpose of this ppt)
- Put less text on each slide.
- You can put graphics...also pie-charts, diagarms (like triangles, squares,etc) to place points...it makes slides more attractive to look at
- Its looking more of a bookish material .So please if this is organizational specific...you need to contribute what needs to be done...a process...a survey to understand the types/number of role existing in organization...please understand noone apart from HR people will read the ppt...like types of competencies...so be clear about your target audience...top mgmt is concerned in action point and not in theory
Hope this helps you....please share your views....
Regards
Noopur

From India, Mumbai
bsn

Good presentation ! But do any of you have a template for mapping competencies ? I have attach my version in this forum but need another version please. bambang
From Indonesia
Core HR

Thanks for sharing the PPT. I request if you have any, template which has items and against to that scale to assess the individual competencies, please share it with me. Regards, Ravi
From India, Hyderabad
trisha
Hi Shailendra,
Thanks a ton for ur PPT!! It was very informative. But i still need some clarity on this. I want to conduct this to my employees but, i neither no head nor tail about this.
Can you pls throw some light and enlighten me.
Also, pls guide me how to initiate this process.
Thanks in anticipation!
Regards,
Trisha

From India, Mumbai
priyanka sharma008
hi,shailendra competancy ppt is really very helpful for my summer project.... regards, priyanka
From India, Delhi
chaturvedi.madhulika
hi I am doing my MRP on the topic Competency Mapping for Entreprenuers w.r.t Small & Medium Enterprises..Can anybody help me with some material on this topic.. Thanks Madhulika
From India, Hyderabad
Filomena Cunha

Dear Shailendra
That was a good presentation. The contents are very good, my suggest is that you put less information on each slide and, use more images and/or graphics, it would keep people more evolved with the presentation.
Wish you all the best.
Filomena
HR Manager (Portugal)

From Portugal, Lisbon
Anisa singh
Hello m unable to open ur PPT on competency mapping..I am an MBA student and want to know the purpose and the way competency mapping is done...:icon1:Also,I am inteterested to know the policy(if any) followed for the higher education of your employees..
From India, Pune
mr_mohan
HI ,
This is Mohan from Chennai ,
I am doing my MSW HR , I need to do a mini research on Competency Mapping , can you please help me out about how you got the information and where did u do the data collection?
Please let me know the details as soon as possible,
Thanks ,:icon1:
Mohan

From India, Madras
mr_mohan
HI ,
This is Mohan from Chennai ,
I am doing my MSW HR , I need to do a mini research on Competency Mapping , can you please help me out about how you got the information and where did u do the data collection?
Please let me know the details as soon as possible,
Thanks ,
Mohan

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.