sumi71

Hi Sari,
Aah, Atlast I got a positive reply from you Sari. Let us organise the Bangalore- Hyderabad event. You can speak to Karuna, who is so enthusiastic in organising the combined meet.
Regards,
Umesh.S.

From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Hi Vamshi & karuna, Now the enthu is started. Let us not let it go down. Start conversation with others and plan for the event. Karuna Speak to Vamshi and update me. Umesh.S.
From India, Bangalore
rajee

HI all,
its nice the enthu has started again, but let us analyze how many members have already r enrolled, from Hyderabad.
I have another question does the event is going to conduct at Hyderabad or banglore.
keep for reply
thanks
rajee

From United States, Englewood
flower

Hello Umesh, I will tyalk to Vamshi and update you on the same about the event. Regards karuna
From India, Hyderabad
shravansaphr
Hi Every one,
Idea is really good. But I feel personally...a Team of 4-5 should meet at one place and discuss on this. Regarding the AGENDA..Venue, time ..and expenditure.
Once u decide on this...post this one to all HR Members.
Confirming the same.
I can volunteer for the meeting...
I am based in Hyderabad. U can reach me on 98481-70825.
Any more suggestions are Welcome.
Regards
Shravan

From India, Hyderabad
vkarthik

HI Vamsy, I am a s/w engineer and passionate to start the new HR consultancy firm. I am from bangalore..i love to meet you all at Hydrabad to gain some knowledge in HR areana.... Thanks, karthik.
From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Hi Karuna, Speak to other people who are ready to be volunteer and plan for the meet. Regards, Umesh.S.
From India, Bangalore
Megha Gautam

Hi Hyderabad
I am Megha...From Delhi,,,
Even we guyz are meeting on 19th Aug,,,,
U can have a fair idea of watz going on from our side,,n even u will find how they are going on,,u can chek the Post on Delhi-CITE HR Conclave -19th August
Regards
Megha

From India, Calcutta
flower

Hey..
Thanks Megha for the help..
Infact I was trying to reach Vamsi on the other day but could not reach him...
Hey...Cmon Hyderabadis!!!
Lets plan for the event....and its going to be a rocking event as we are going to club Bangaloreans too...
We, HR professionals from two big cities should rock the event!!
Advanced Happy Independence Day to One And All!!!
Regards
Karuna

From India, Hyderabad
sumi71

Hi Karuna, Nice to know that something is happening in organising the event in Hyd. Please update me about the happenings about volunteers meet. Regards, Umesh.S.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.