No Tags Found!

nishant.km

HI
Similar problem I faced in my pervious Co. when I was working for Constancy
But I manage to escape, pls advises your friend not to make any fake paper.
He would be having appointment latter and salary Account... etc
Send resignation latter to employer and make cc to your person mail ID.
if he is not getting relieving latter then ask him to go to labour Department of AP Government and escalate this issue to Govt. (advise him to read labour law he will get more idea about Co.)
All three brothers will face serious problem
Regds
Nishant

From India, Bangalore
dpray

If the management is not willing to provide the experience certificate,your friend should have a reason that may not be known to you.If he is competent and is a quality workman why the management is saying so. I am confused , if someone is competent and a best worker then he/she is popular and nice to all in the company as his/her focus is on work only.If management is not providing your friend the exp certificate , honestly speaking the reason is not that you are presenting to us.Your friend may have some other reason why the management is not providing the experience certificates.Your friend should request the management and justify his work he had done for them during his tenure and should justify why he is eligible for an exp certificate.

I think this can be the way to get the certificate from management only by perusing them, Your friend should walk out of the company with a nice relationship with all, so that they can respond to his reference check with a positive feedback.

Thanks

dev

From India, Gurgaon
CareerHR
hi , I do agree with one of the suggestions posted on this mail. Offer Letter /Appointment Letter/ appraisal letter/last drawn payslip or any salary record can be submitted as a proof of his employment to his new employer.
The balancing part for your friend is to communicate the same and convince his new employer of the situation.
Best Regards,
Sumit

From India, Mumbai
raghushekaran
Dear Friend,
I go with wat samvedan had told.. Tyr to be honest with the new employer whoever it is and show them the proof of the mentioned items. Copy of appointment letter, salary slip details, even a testimonial abt u from a senior person in the company will do...
but i will sincerily will suggest you not to follow any unethical means which few of our friends in the forum have suggested. it questions your self intergrity and then if the new employer comes to know abt it then the job goes really tuf... Put the things straight across to the new employer if the current employer is unwilling to releive you with the supporting documents and that will do.. No need to bother much
But i will suggest you to talk to your current employer and put things straight and request him to releive you as this will go long way.. Even i faced the same situation but somehow managed to get things done...
All the very best..
Regards,
Raghu shekaran.

From Nepal, Kathmandu
tribikram

Dear Sumir ,
If employer is not issuing a experience certificate then one
can take PF number as a proof about the duration of the service , and
your friend can also produce the payslips during the interview .
Regards
Tribikram

From India, Delhi
sonia_31

Hello,

I guess this is a bit sensitive matter of ur career so plz b very careful bot ur steps u tk, moreover avoid doing unethical or fake things....after all u hvnt done nethin wrng.........so try to explain the situation to ur seniors.....if not report the things to ur colleges who may support you.....
ALL THE BEST
EVERY THING WILL B 5ne
BELIEVE IN GOD :)

From India, Ahmadabad
Arun Kumar
Hi Friend,
Dont bother abt these type of issues. Ur frnd can approach ombudsman
the person, who is looking after these type of issues and also appointed by management. Ur frnd brings this issue to his notice. He is the right person to mediate between u and ur superior. Then ur frnd will get all the documents from the organisation.

Arun.

uns
Hi Sumir,

You have mentioned that your friend is in the HR dept so has he followed all the rules and process that an employee needs to follow while exiting an organisation??

Is he looking out for a job in the same city or is he relocating?? If he is looking for a job in the same city then how does it make a difference to his personal problem. Is the personal problem work related or family related??

Normally as an HR whenever we receive a resignation we ask them to talk to their managers or do something about it....so has your friend spoken to any of his managers or the boss in his case about his problem?? If not then why.

If his problem is genuine and he really has to leave his current company then the boss can't do anything about it. He can serve his notice period and when he chosses to join the next orgn. he can always carry all the relevant letters, certificates, salary slips and his bank statement which ensure the genuinity of the slalry slips then i am sure the other com[any may not ask for releiving or experience letter if he has all the proofs.

But don't ever advice anyone to be unethical...it dosen't suit the HR dept.

Hi Friends,

I am really surprised to see the suggestions given by some of you.

I hope that all of you who have replied to Sumir's query are from the HR dept. If as an HR you can think of giving unethical advice then i wonder whether you are really being honest to your profession. If an employee under your wing were to do anything as such would you appreciate it. Always think positive....you will get good results in a long time to come. Maybe by doing something otherwise the good results will be immediate but will not last long.

UNS.

From India, Pune
p10013109

Helo need a help. I have a good candidate with 18 years of exerience in HR. If anybody has a sutiable opening with your orgqanisation, pls do let me know. rgds bharathi 9967012542
From India, Pune
deepak thukral

THIS USUALLY HAPPENS WHEN AN ORGANISATION DEPENDS ON THE CAPABILITY OF AN INDIVIDUAL AS THE FEAR OF VACUM WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THE DEPARTURE OF AN EXPERIENCED HAND LOOMS LARGE ON THE MANAGEMENT. THE MANAGEMENTS SHOULD CREATE A SECOND DEFENCE FOR ALL SUCH PERSONS HANDLING IMPORTANT ASSIGNMENTS. YOU SEE A PERSON IS NOT PERMANENTLY WEDDED TO AN ORGANISATION. THIS IS PARTICULARY TRUE IN RESPECT OF INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE PROMISING AND ADVENTURE TO LOCATE BETTER PROSPECTS. IDEALLY THE MANAGEMENTS SHOULD NET GO BEYOND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT AND SHOULD GRACEFULLY RELIEVE A PERSON NOT WILLING TO WORK ANY MORE. AS FAR AS YOUR FRIEND IS CONCERNED, I MAY SAY THAT EXPERIENCE ALWAYS GO WITH THE PERSON AND IS NOT DEPENDENT UPON A PIECE OF PAPER SO CALLED EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE. THE PERSONS ENTRUSTED WITH THE TASK OF INTERVIEWING A PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ARE WISE ENOUGH TO ASCERTAIN THE CORRECTNESS OF THE EXPERIENCE CLAIMS MADE IN THE RESUMES. I AM SURE EVEN THE NORMAL DOCUMENTS LIKE EMPLOYMENT LETTER, PAY SLIPS ETC WILL BE SUFFICE.

DEEPAK THUKRAL

CHANDIGAH

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.