No Tags Found!

yagniah

As per the Act, Mr. elamita is eligible for Gratuity provided he worked for 240 days / 190 days continuously for the completed years of service. Pl. refer section 2A and 4 of the Act.
From India, Hyderabad
CPL
Suppose, if anybody has completed six years of continuous service in an organisation and his gross salary was Rs. 7,075/- while leaving-in that case what should be the amount of Gratuity payable to him and how it is calculated?
From India, Calcutta
R.N.Khola

Dear Heena,
The formula for calculation of gratuity is provided in section 4 of the P G Act, 1972. For having knowledge on format of claim one is required to go through the applicable Gratuity Rules i.e. central or state. Form may differ from state to state.
Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
bkmalvi
Dear, You are eligible for Gratuity payment the minimum period for getting gratituty is 4 yrs. & 8 Months you have completed the period and the company is lible to pay the amount. Regards, BKMALVI

R.N.Khola

Dear R devarajan,
Where is the latest amendment on this issue of eligibility ? We have not came across such amendment.

With Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
suyoglabourconsultants

Dear Heena, pls. find herewith form " I" application for direction to employer under The payment of Gratuity Act. Regards, KIRAN KALE.
From India, Kolhapur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Gratuity form I.doc (23.0 KB, 70 views)

ashish_1279
Dear Experts,
I have worked for a company since 1999-2007, since it was a small branch & just started we did not had any kind of
policy of giving Appointment letter or things like that.
In this situation is the employee eligible for gratuty.
Also considering that the company has been changing its name 2-3 times.

From India, Mumbai
Krishan Kapoor

simply first you have to complete 5 years continuous service, theafter, rounding off and other options are available.
From India, New Delhi
tsomanath@gmail.com
Sir I will be completing 4 years 9 months and reaching superannuation . Am I eligible for gratuity. I am working in a private company.
From India, Bangalore
R.N.Khola

Dear Member, Welcome to CiteHR. For your query plz go through similar topics as provided on the right side of your posting. R.N.Khola
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.