No Tags Found!

saranya-kumar
Hi Team,

I am working as a HR Admin in a private IT Sector. Can you please clarify me the notice period terms for the Senior people.
Our current legal terms for the notice period term are 6 months for the regular employees, however i would like to get the confirmation for the senior folks. How it could be calculated? Whether they are eligible for this probation period?

Please share the guidelines that will really help me to create the offer letter.

Thank you,
Saranya Karthik

From India, Kolar
anilkajalhr

its depends on the company policy. Check what company policy says.
From India, Bahadurgarh
Madhu.T.K

There is no law which says that an employee should undergo probation. It depends on the company and the time required to acquire the skill to perform the assigned functions independently. Therefore, the period of probation shall vary according to employee grades and even employee to employee. Obviously, for an employee who has sufficient past experience shall be given lesser probation time whereas an employee who does not possess past experience shall be put under a longer probation. The past employment, the brand of that employer in the job market and the general HR climate of that company would also influence the decision of fixing probation period of an employee. Therefore, an employee coming from a company of reputation can have lesser probation as against one coming from a company not very popular.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.