No Tags Found!

SSJRAJ
The minimum wages notified by the respective goverments are having only Basic and DA compenents only which shoul not be maneouvered in any case. Other allownaces could only be the add ons. The basic is revised once in five years and DA portion is only getting revised depending upon consumer price variance in every six months or one year state to state.
As regards the unschedule categories, one of the following options may be exercised:-
1) Same and similar nature of jobs performed in the industry
2) A wages not less than the wages earened by the bottom most regular worker in respect of contractual workers
3) Wages arrived through settlement with the Union
4) Wages notified by the District Administration, if any.
Josephraj

From India, Durgapur
kushalmahur@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Ramneet,
Minimum wages Rates: (Delhi)
Unskilled Rs. 5278.00 inclusive DA
Semiskilled Rs. 5850.00 inclusive DA
Skilled Rs. 6448.00 inclusive DA
Now minimum wages and DA are inclusive effective Feb, 2010
Regards,
Kushal P.S. Mahur
Executive- Human Resources
Mobile: 9717482231

From India, Delhi
chaturvedigirish

Dear Madhu PF will be calculated on Minimum Wages or Basic Pay or Take home or Gross Salary. regards Girish N Chaturvedi +919847977724

mnwakodkar

Dear Mr.Madhu,
You have shared a great amount of knowledge which commonly lacks between hr professional.
Sincere thanks to you,But still the subject is not cleared.Please bifurgate the amount.
3650/-
Mangesh Wakodkar

From India, Pune
christmohan
HR-Professionals Kindly clarify the Left employees Bonus If a employee resigned after worked 6 months how will calculate the bonus if his Basic+DA is 12000/-PM S.Mohan HR-Manager Coimbatore
From India, Coimbatore
arzoo.hossain
Thats not applicable for West Bengal (Kolkata).
I faced a real challenge to show the letter of which states that 'you can break the minimum wages'... PF inspector was really harsh on us..
What we do now is we ensure that the minimum wages is more than the wages received by the staff.
Thanks

From India
smbhappy

Minimum wages are declared by the government on the basis of the Basic and the price index and is a complete package. There is no breakup of the amount so declared. It is illegal to bifurcate it. It is a lumpsum figure and it muct be presented as it is.
If you want to break up, pay a little more than the minimum wages and show the break up as you wish (Basic+DA in your mwage breakup must be more that the minimum wages).

From India, Chandigarh
samkaur75

hi mr rao
ur last sentence of apex court is not clear.
kindly make it clear that if all amount given to emp is more or equal to the min wage fixed by govt but basic portion is less than the min wage fixed , then is that crime or acceptable.
regards
samsheen

From India, Ludhiana
sinha.sun85
I have one confusion regarding the minimum wage revision .
Actually security also come under revision as they are also skilled but they are already getting Rs. 7000 per month wherein basic is 3300 but now minimum wage is 3600 . Should we need to revise the basic to 3600 or not ?
My opinion is no as they are over all getting around 7,000 which is above minimum wage as min wage is the overall remuneration that company has to pay .
PLz guide me and add your input ........ should be revise or not ?

From India, Delhi
Raj Kumar Hansdah

THANKS... I agree with you !!! However, some employers keep on thinking of inventing ways to cheat their poorest employees of their rightful dues. Warm regards,
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.