No Tags Found!

Ami shrivastava
Dear All, We are an automobile company based in Indore and looking for an Indore based training agency/ Freelancer for training on Advance Excel. Please reply to this thread. Regards Ami S.
From India, Delhi
GAcademy

Hi Ami,
I am an experienced advanced excel trainer specially in corporate domain. I am based at Mumbai and I can take up this assignment without charging travel and accommodation expenses to you.
If this interest you then please feel free to share your contact info. or communicate to me at or call at 09766711879
With Warm Regards,
Alpesh Vasant

From India, Pune
sanjoyk

Hi,
We at iStep , inTarvo provide training solutions in the field of IT, Networking, Telecom & Soft skill/Behavioral Skills. We do have pool of talented & experienced trainer who got hands on experience conducting training in various industries.
Software & Applications
• SCJP
• SCWCD
• MCSD
• ASP/DOT NET
• PHP/MY SQL
• JAVA/ANDROID
• MS Office (Advance Excel,PPT,MS Access)
• MS Project & PMP
• Linux
• VB in Excel
• Oracle 10g & 11i
For any requirement, kindly contact at sanjoykdtatgmaildotcom, we provide PAN India.
iStep, inTarvo Technologies Ltd
Noida

From India, Ghaziabad
sandeepchourey
Hi,
I am interested and available as "Freelance Excel 2010 Trainer". I am based out of Indore. I have written one e-tutorial on Excel 2010 as well.
I have around 9+ yrs of experience of Excel.
You can contact me on sandeepchourey@rediffmail.com,9009184264

From India, Indore
Vidyut Aviral

Dear Ami.
Thank you for raising your concern. The Delhi-based Global ACT is one of the top corporate training companies in India today that offer customized and need-based specific corporate training programs for its client organizations all over India. The company offers industry-specific trainers for the maximum advantage leveraged to the client organization. Top-notch and experienced VBA Excel trainers are onboard Global ACT. For other Information and Technology corporate training programs and soft skills corporate training courses like Leadership Coaching, Train the Trainer, and Workforce development programs, Global ACT is the destination where your search for a strategic learning partner ends. You can reach them at +91 4642 0000 (32 lines) or send them an e-mail at info@vivekbindra.com. You may also visit the company website http://globalact.in and fill in the contact form there right now.
Good Luck!

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.