No Tags Found!

rajmore22

Hi Friends when the I.T.I employee is been taken by the manuf. unit as training on apprenticeship act then who does have to pay the stipend to the employee company or I.T.I ? please help Raj
From India
Suresh Ramalingam

Hi, If the Apprentice is registered with the Apprenticeship board, then the board will pay the employer. But the employer has to pay the stipend first and get reimbursed by the Board.
From India, Mumbai
gopianu_99
The board will reimburse only for the Technician Apprentices (Diploma or BE in Engineering). For ITI Apprentices, no reimbursement will be given by the Board of Apprenticeship Training.
From India, Pune
rajmore22

Hi all I am talking about the apprentice for Electrician, Machinist, Turner etc. they also come under the Apprentice Act. Can we claim their staipend from Board. Raj
From India
mukesh saini

Dear raj, I am facing same problem on same issue, if u got any solution, pls forword me also. Mukesh Kumar
From India, Bareli
gopianu_99
There is no provision for claiming reimbursement of stipend paid to ITI apprentices under Apprentices Act. However, reimbursement can be claimed @ 50% of stipend paid to Diploma or Graduate Apprentice (Diploma / Degree in Engineering) under the Act.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.