No Tags Found!

rashidmusa

From your post it appears that your Boss's judgement about your performance is unsatisfactory.
You must perform better to get acknowledgement and appreaciation. I think your experience in years doesnot count as much as the working exposure all facit of HR is more important to measure experience in weightage rather in number of years.
Rashid

From Saudi Arabia
sundar1959@zapak.com
Dear Tiwariji,
While I also posted my reply to Poonam, your detailed reply to Poonam is not only helpful to Poonam alone. It is really helpful all the people who are in such a dilemma. To be honest, I use the exact words what you use to some of my colleagues down the line - PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANY HASTY DECISION (especially in India we are just facing 'slow down' - not recession.
It is easy to quit job and but it is very difficult to find alternate. Just for words sake ' Known devil is better than unknown devil'. Thanks for all your nice words.
HI POONAM - It is nice to note you are responding positively to your Co - HR people's opinion. You can certainly do it and you can do it successfully. All the very best. Cheers!
Sundar from Chennai
HEAD - HR & Admn (GIIPL)

From India, Madras
mamta230

Adapt yourself to the situation by being flexible to earn confidence, do not stress yourself.....follow what boss says......and things will improve automatically. Be cheerful and Happy. Ask for guidance and direction from your boss in happy mood.
Take the life as it comes my dear.........you have to help yourself to come out of situation...most of the time we fall into it. Escapism is no solution fight it out babes. you have to....life is not easy........lot of competition is there for each job. And moreover I presume character of boss is more important with female employees....
Sundeep Wadhwa

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.