No Tags Found!

Hems66
Hi,
Please move on with a positive note. I can perfectly understand your emotions but such things are becoming regular and the moment you keep the result away from your efforts, nothing can demotivate you. Be focussed, put efforts , march in the right direction but keep away from the results. Tough to practise but you would see a spectacular difference in you as a person and your life. Keep smiling.
Regards
Hema

From India, Chennai
singh.tarsem

Dear friend, Pulak is very right. Do the same as Pulak said to you...my best wishes are with you.
From India, New Delhi
awantikap
Dear Friend,
it is too late to comment on this topic but really very much bad the boss did with u . But i can say be positive and go ahead it is everywhere u will see in your life such things and office politics . But u need to take care and dont trust in any office person committment in future life. Do at your end and your enthusium.
Regards

From India, Mumbai
thakermit

Dear friend, do not worry, go ahead you will defiantly win, god with you. manish thaker
From United States
leenafernandes
I agree Palak .... too good people sitting there right up should not be allowed to spring around like toads haunting their subordinates life... they also should learn a lesson.
From India, Pune
hinarizvi
Dear Sunshine,
File a report against the company MD. Cheating means cheating with all regards. Dont worry, if they have provided you the appointment letter and mentioned the notice as one month period. you can file a case against him.

From India, Delhi
IndiansInc

Don't follow this method because revenge is a double edged sword and you are killing the opportunity of getting hired by the new company. When you say these a responsible HR would have a question what the candidate will do when he leaves our company. the moment HR thinks your appointment can be cancelled/can be sacked after sometime.
From India, Bangalore
sriramqc

Dear Friend,
Same things happened to me!!! there is a twist I worked for 12 years and now in notice period.
If one door will be closed, obviously other doors will open for your bright future.
Always think positive!!!
Regards,
Sriram

From India, Madras
sai prasad.r

Hi Friend,
All the advise given by others are correct.Follow the same.
Do not follow unethical things as along you are serving the notice period you are working with that company.
Check if you can take any legal action with respective to the Notice period.
World if full of highly educated, highly qualified , highly respective and reputed idiots,in sales you are not suppose to believe your own shadow it is our foolishness to believe others no matter even if he is our BOSS.
IN LIFE THERE ARE 3 PEOPLE WHO WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET
1) OURSELVES : DO NOT LEAVE YOUR HOPE, THINK POSITIVE.
2) PERSON/PERSONS WHO SUPPORTED : PEOPLE WHO ARE WITH YOU AT ANY POINT OF TIME IN LIFE
3) PERSON/PERSONS WHO BLAME YOU FOR EVERYTHING: NO ONE ID BORN PERFECT.PEOPLE WHO CRITICIZE US WILL GIVE A GREAT SCOPE OF LEARNING IN LIFE.
This lesson which you have learned will help your in lifetime.
Think always positive and go ahead.
All THE BEST.

From India, Hyderabad
nayanadube

Hi dear dont worry, you got the talent, you will shine anywhere you join, but be cautious. regards, nayana
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.