No Tags Found!

Xyz123456789
Hi All, Does 60 working days notice period excludes General holidays and weekends? Is 60 days and 60 working days notice period same or different.
From India, Bhubaneswar
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Member, Please reproduce Termination Clause as mentioned in Appointment Letter for Clarification
From India, New Delhi
Xyz123456789
In termination clause its mentioned as 60 working days. That’s it.
From India, Bhubaneswar
kumaracme

Your termination notice of 60 days includes all holidays and working days where you would be drawing salary for your notice period. But for any shortfall, you need to compensate for holidays also.
From India, New Delhi
Xyz123456789
@Kumaracme thanks for your suggestions, but my company HR is harassing me that I need to serve 60 working days notice period which will exclude general holidays and weekends.
During the joining process it was told that its 2 months notice period i.e 60 days and now suddenly they are telling that notice excludes weekends and general holidays.
Please suggest me what to do?

From India, Bhubaneswar
Xyz123456789
and in termination clause its mentioned as 60 working days so please help me on this .
From India, Bhubaneswar
kumaracme

Please go through your appointment order, If it is mentioned that two months notice then all holidays are included. If it is mentioned that 60 working days you need to serve your notice period to the satisfaction of your employer. All private employment are governed by mutually agreed appointment letter and standing orders that are in force with your employer. This dispute can be challenged at Labour court that is a very lengthy and harrowing experience and do not solve your urgency.
From India, New Delhi
pvenu1953@gmail.com

The stand of the HR is too unreasonable to be termed professional!
From India, Kochi
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

The count of 60 days notice period is inclusive of general holidays and weekends. You can take this example for understanding i.e. from 1.03.2021 to 29.04,2021. It is beyond understanding how your HR is calculating.
From India, Mumbai
S K GARUD

At the end it is mutually agreed agreement as long as you are in good books no one thinks of such minor parts but as as you are leaving such laws, applicable rules which causes trouble only will start practicing It is always recommended not to get upset and very politely come out of it , get relived with full & final settlement,
S K GARUD

From India, Ahmedabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.