No Tags Found!

bhanwar03
you may like to try out some online interactive games ideas and games!. I am suggesting this because of two reasons; I belong to a company which is deeply involved in interactivity solutions and products for eLearning, secondly, the web based approach to fun is like independent to do anything and anytime and I see corporate learning games bound to happen in a very schedule way. where learner instead of feeling free, feels bound to attend session.
I know you all may not agree with my views, but expressed to hear, what you think!

From India, Pune
swapna pramod

Dear Mahita, Please see the attached file. It may be useful. Regards, Swapna Pramod
From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf games for workshop.pdf (618.3 KB, 1531 views)

Diwyesh Dave
Dear Yatin 9, Veenaprabhudesai,Ishaa
Thanks for the websites and attachments. Nice to view your contributions.
This Diwyesh Dave from D'HUBB HR & Business Solutions.
We are in the business of Manpower Outsourcing, Recrutiment , Training and providing Business Solutions
Regards
Diwyesh Dave

rockfortarun

hello this is arun pls go thru the attachments that will give u plenty of games related to team building regards arun
From India, Madras
File Type: doc free_team_building_gamesnew2_501.doc (100.5 KB, 1372 views)

Aditi Sharma

Hi,
The website Human Resources Internet Guide has some very interesting tests for personality, etc, which can be used as a supplement to the team-building sessions that you are referring to.
Regards,Aditi

From India, Ahmadabad
kanika541g

Hi Friends, This is something some really good reference in terms of games. You can try out anywhere both indoor and outdoor. Hope its helpful to you. Regards Kanika:icon1:
From India, Delhi
File Type: pdf Group Activities.pdf (590.6 KB, 1775 views)

poonam.himanshu.anand
im teaching Personality Development in a Hotel management college. Looking forward for some classroom games for improving communication skills of the students.....
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.