wanichetan
Dear All
WE had an vaccany for the HR operations position of Sr. Exe./ AM level with Tata Indicom.
We are looking candidates with 5 to 6 yrs of experience in HR operations.
The position is in Navi mumbai.Only local candidate(overall mumbai) do apply. Rest need not need to apply as requirement is for local candidate.
Kindly contact HR on the below no.
HR Team

From India, Thana
Edlyn
Hi, This is Edlyn with an experience of 6 yrs +in HR operations I would like to apply for the same. I have tried calling the no too. Please contact me on 9892874501. Regards Edlyn
From India, Mumbai
Edlyn
Hi, Please find my resume attached below. Regards Edlyn
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc resume.doc (40.5 KB, 138 views)

nisha.datrange
Hi Please find my Cv attached . Thanks Nisha
From India, Mumbai
File Type: doc NIsha_Profile1.doc (58.0 KB, 96 views)

sharmadorothy
Hi, Please find attached my detailed resume. Thanks, Dorothy
File Type: doc Dorothy-HR Manager.doc (45.5 KB, 171 views)

soni Sinha
Hi,
I know u r retaining only mumbai candidates. But its a request from u to get through into my profile u will definetly feel good after getting into this.
I can come any day any time as per your need at Mumbai.
I am sending you Resume for suitable position in Human Resources Generalist Role. Currently working with Reliance Entertainment Venture Pvt. Ltd., Pune as an Regional Head HR(Sr. Executive - HR). I have 3.5+ Years of Global experience in Engineering, Telecom, Retail and Media & Entertainment sectors. Immense knowledge of statutory compliances and Industrial Relation. If need then, I can relocate anywhere.
Kindly do the needful.
Regards
Soni Sinha
9860176479/ 9373759509

From India, Mumbai
File Type: doc Sonis.doc (74.0 KB, 78 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.