No Tags Found!

manic-7
Recently I joined a MNC via third-party payroll. I am a current employee of the payroll company itself. So, HR didn't issue any offer letter from MNC neither I signed any contract. All I got a salary hike letter mentioning I am deputed in some MNC project. And signed just a Compliance form to use their resources as laptop provided. If I now want to quit how do I approach? What should be the notice period and all?
From India, Kolkata
saswatabanerjee

I assume the compliance form was to comply with the company's regulation on use of assets and so that mistakes or violations by you are not the liability of the company. It does not make you an employee of the company.

If you wish to leave, send your resignation to your actual employer (the third party company who give you the job).
However, if you have good relations within the company you are deployed in, it would be a good idea to verbally inform your reporting officer of your decision to resign, as a mater of cutesy

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.