No Tags Found!

kumaracme

Dear HR Leaders Thanks for your erudite and knowledgeable replies which are useful for my understanding.
From India, New Delhi
bijay_majumdar

Statutory obligations are mandate by default as per the statutes.Following and fulfilling such obligations are mandatory.
Any other rule which is made but does not have any legal provision may not be a statutory obligation and therefore the mandate is subject to acceptance of the follower.

From India, Vadodara
kumaracme

Dear HR Leaders Thanks for your erudite and knowledgeable replies which are useful for my understanding.
From India, New Delhi
MK_Neo

Statutory mean according to law.
Mandatory means you must do it. It could be due to the laws of the country or the rules of your home.

e.g.,
'You must pay taxes'; this is statutory.
'You must be at home before 9 PM'; this is just mandatory.

From India, Delhi
HROne

Statutory, by definition, is a term which notifies policies decided by law. Statutory compliance abides the organization with certain law which needs to be obligated to function within the legal boundaries.

Mandatory, by definition, states the obligation that is imposed by law amended by the government or by the organization. A mandatory law requires the employees to follow rules which are amended by either the government or any private community.
For instance, any employee has to follow the terms and conditions which are amended by the HR team of the organization. To put in simple words it is mandatory to follow statutory compliance to maintain a legal functioning of the organization.

From India, Noida
kumaracme

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.