raja4799
Hi,
I have resigned from my company on 10th of July. As per the offer letter, my notice period is 60 days and whoever will break that policy (either employee or employer) has to pay the
salary for the remaining days.
I am asking them to release me in 45 days but they are not agree.
Also in other projects , other resources are getting released in 45 days eventhough they also have 60 days of notice period.
As per the offer letter ,the 60 days notice period is to get replacement and get him/her trained.In my case, my team already has a buffer resource even before my resignation and
he/she would be completing 75 days by the time i wanted to get release.So knowledge transfer is completed from my side.

Eventually if the company will not agree then i am planning to leave the company without relieving letter.
I have only one option:
On the last day, mail to Reporting manager and all the other concerned person about my last day and also tell them that inspite of so many reminder you are not agree to
release me.Its very urgent for me to go to hometown as no one is their to take care of my parents .
Could you please advice,which option would be better so that they won't treat me absconding.
As per my understanding i am not abscording as i am informing them bfore leaving and also ready to pay the amount.
Can I also mention that company is doing partiality by not relieving me.

Thank you in advance

From India, Hyderabad
manas.singh

its company decrision to release the employee with or without notice period and recover / pay the amount in lieu of notice period.
From India, Mumbai
aayushdubey

hi puneet,
although i am myself not well versed with technicalities and legal aspects of this, what best i can suggest or understand is -
if u dont follow the entire notice period the company may term u as absconding, but it is not going to make any effect on ur health, coz ur already agreed to pay them...

so for sure, they are at fault

further, if they declare u absconding on paper, u can for sure, sue them in court, but for this, you must send them a registered AD letter with relevant reference number and CC to - urself and to some lawyer in the city you work (this lawyer may be ur friend or just acquintance).

later on, if at all u want, u can use this letter as proof.

u must write clearly in this letter that you are ready to pay for the days u dont wish to come to office.

i hope i cud help u little bit...
and yes buddy.. take my most sincere and practical advise...

dont get so tensed with all these company issues.. remember one thing... u r leaving the company for the most noble cause--- that is to take care of ur parents.. and no harm wud ever happen to u for this..
best of luck

keep enjoying.,...
and do great service to ur parents....

aayush dubey

From India, New Delhi
parasurampur

Hi Puneet,
When the management is not interested but you have no alternative than to leave for your own cause, you may proceed as per your plan.
No company can declare as absconding for an employee, who has taken care for informing all the concerned officials in the management. But, you should not sent the mails to the management from Intranet but should be either from internet or in the form of Hard copy / Registered post with AD etc.
Other wise, if your problem is not so worse and can wait for 15 days more, it will be better to complete your notice period and follow all the formalities.

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.