No Tags Found!

nithya_hr

Wow Malini !!
Iam wondering where is RJ ????
He must ask a question kaun kaun bhooth hain yaha hath utao malini ko count karna yahaaa.....
ha ha iam not saying this RJ Will say this..
Yes Malini... you are right. when a person who has really seen a Ghost will know that terror. I Have some friends who has seen it.. God w should see their face when they explain it...

From India, Madras
nithya_hr

Actually i started a thread similar to this topic but there was no response. very sad of me. iam happy atleast not people are open to discuss
From India, Madras
manoj.bharti

Malini, You are not late..., entered at the right time.
Well, logically you are appearing good and to the point. But logics are good to debate, not to prove...
We believe in God, because we have faith on it and vice versa, same rule applies here also.
Just think, where do all unseen things live... I mean, Where do our feelings, our experiences, our memories and all such things exist.
Yes, in our mind only. Similarly, These things are also very much relates with our own mind rather the real world.
I've seen all those things Pooja... and all those.. but could never be sure about that.
But still I find that, this belief is so strong and popular, just wanna to for a try.... :)

From India, Calcutta
manoj.bharti

Nithya, am basically from Bhopal (MP) and presently at in Ahmedabad (Gujarat), though been at Maharastra, Chhattisgarh and Rajasthan also in last 10 years period...
found similar kind of stories everywhere... :)

From India, Calcutta
maliniluky

Scientists say that ghosts contain no matter, no energy, and therefore according to the laws of science, do not exist except in peoples minds.
Most scientists work on facts and not theory. If they can't prove it then it doesn't exist. However, this does not mean they are always right and there is much to learn in this world or perhaps in the world of the dead that none of may ever know
A ghost is potentially the result of a person who has passed away, and their cognitive and subconscious mind has been shared with others throughout their lives. This process is involved with something called quantum entanglement. We all feel connected to other people, this is why. When people pass, certain physical references trigger the prominence of that deceased person's thoughts in the living. That is why ghosts can not be photographed reliably. They may not exist as separate entities, but they may be just as real as we ourselves are

From India, Madras
hima1

LOL!! Malini.. You share same thoughts as Manoj I suppose.. Manoj too posted the same!!:icon1:
From India, Madras
maliniluky

yaar i did copy paste these lines from Manoj postings as answers to his questions were in his earlier reply............so i did remind him of tat
From India, Madras
manoj.bharti

But Mailini, still some things are unclear.... do u agree that our minds play a vital role in such kind of beliefs...
From India, Calcutta
Piya Sharma
Good posts. In fact thought provoking. I will add in a hub url here of mine I did in the last few days. Its of famous ghost photos so it is some hard evidence to go along with this thread.
Famous Ghost Photographs
Would be really interested in what you think about the ghost photos there. At least it is a little hard evidence.

From India, Amritsar
manoj.bharti

Right.....

One more popular myth or belief what ever is ...Ghost hunting is dangerous -- the ghosts might follow you home!

and just have a look on the clarification too....
99.9% of ghosts are completely harmless. Typically speaking, ghosts are haunting a location, not a person, and certainly not YOU specifically. They are also usually quite territorial, either bound to a certain location because they choose to remain at a place that had special significance to them when they were alive or because their energy is trapped in the place where the tragedy that caused their passing occurred. If an object is haunted, however, then yes, the spirit attached to the item will go wherever it goes. But entering a cemetery, snapping a few pictures and then leaving is harmless. You are merely observing, and the ghosts know that. However, it doesn't hurt to say a prayer of safety as you are getting ready to leave, or even ask the spirits directly that they remain where they are and do not follow you home. :) :)

any ways I think it does matter much, if Ghost are exist or not...
" I heard somewhere in Joke... where two ghose were talking...
Don't believes in men... they doesn't exist....... ha.. ha.. ha.."

anyways, it would be interesting reading more matter on this subject.......

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.