No Tags Found!

neha_wine

hey ,chaitali ,thanks a lot for ur rsponse n guiding me ,well now i will defintely going to enroll in this , please be in touch as i will some more info from u. take n bye
From India, Delhi
neha_wine

hey chiatali arpita told me that i cant enroll into this becoz i m through with my MBA still 1 yr is left , n i m not eligible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. i checked the website to there is nowhere mention that ppl pursuing MBA can enroll into this?????????????
is there anyother course related to HR i can enroll into.
thanks n regards
neha

From India, Delhi
mony15
hi, This is MOny, iam also interestedin this course the last date for enrollment is over?? Nothing is mentioned in the site al though?? Can nebody tell me about this? Regards MOny
From India, Indore
mail4arpita

there are 2 session in a year for this prog in ISTD.........a july session for which you cant apply now.......and the other session starts in december........
From India, Delhi
p_psharma

hi.. could you tell me about the details of the istd where is it located what are the fees pratima
From India, Pune
hopegovind

Hi Pratima,
ISTD is a society and recognized by ministry of hRD,
IT offers 2 years course in Training and Development
Unless you self learn a lot of things practically, it is of no use, it can increase a qualification in your profile
I am attaching a detailed letter herewith

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc istd_diploma_912.doc (54.5 KB, 302 views)

subhabratadg
Dear Friends, Can you please tell me the charge for the said course on T & D, duration and the subjects under the course. What is their website address? Regards Subhabrata Dasgupta
From India, Calcutta
toolikasrivastav
Dear Mr. Govind can you please inform about the last date for submission of forms for July’08 batch as I am not able to find it . Thanks Regards Toolika
From India, New Delhi
Swarna G
Hi All, I have joined ISTD in this July. Is there anyone who is there for this batch? If so how is your assignments going? Swarna G.
From India, Delhi
Swarna G
Hi, Can someone tell me... how is the evaluation of assignments in ISTD? Im referring ISTD book & browsing few websites to get info and writing my assignments. Is that enough?
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.