No Tags Found!

patil9
Hi
I am working in Indian IT comapny. As per my appointment letter I need to give a notice of 3 months before resigning plus I have to pay the bond amount as I am leaving before 2 yrs prd,
Please help me on the course of actions I should take.
what should I write in notice?
Should it be on bond? Shall it dispatched by register post or email?
Do I need to write seperate resignation letter or will my notice only serve as resignation letter?
Do I get full salary for these 3 months?

From India, Pune
pbskumar2006

Dear Mr. Patil ji,
The resignation should be sbmit to you immediate department head. He will forwarded it to the concern with his comments, like relieve him as per appointment letter like that....or relieve him as per the norms of the company rules. After that they request you to attend an 'Exit Interview'.
Regards,
PBS KUMAR

From India, Kakinada
anup.abraham
The procedure explained above would suffice your needs, however let me put it this way,
You need to submit the resignation letter to your immediate head, he will put the comments and then pass it on to the HR Department, who in turn will explain you your company procedure ( generally exit interview will be conducted)
Now as per your say you are bound by a bond, now in this case either the company will deduct the money from your salary as you are leaving ealry or may be they will not too; but ask you to pay in full during your exit (its the company's perogative)
P.S: My advice to you would be to get in touch with the HR directly and ask him for the procedure as the procedures are different in different organizations
hope i answered your Q

From India, Mumbai
patil9
yes , but what about the salary for 3 months of notice period? do i get full salary? cause I am thinking of paying the bond amount using this salary
From India, Pune
thinkjobz

Hi,
You might have misinterpreted the agreement usually it is mentioned as a notice period or the bond amount.
But still if it is mentioned both then you will definitely be paid the three months salary if you have worked for the same period. Also any funds that comes as due to you from the company including PF amount if deducted if included in your CTC as well gratuity the amount if it is deducted from your salary.
For resignation you have to send a letter to your line manager and make sure that it is forwarded, do follow it up. In case it is not forwarded you have to CC it to the HOD and the HR manager. A case happened wherein one of the employees resignation was not forwarded by the line manager and hence his exit had to be delayed because of the same. Hence ensure that your resignation is accepted. Get a mail saying the same if required.
Hope the above sorts your queries.
Regards,
AJ

From India, Thana
thinkjobz

Hi, What I meant is you will receive your full dues till the last day of your work with the company even though its your notice period. Regards, AJ
From India, Thana
patil9
Thanks for your reply
I have one more doubt, What if I refuse to pay the bond amount or can I ask for reducing the amount as I have worked for 1 year.
As I am going to totally different field any experience certificate from my current employer won't matter much. I just want this thing to be very smooth.
Is there any chance that company could hold my release over this point?

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.