No Tags Found!

anshul_mti
Hi Mahesh ,
Thaks for valuable fedback!!
It is nothing like this. It's ofc was around 20KM form my home. So travelling created problem in my back whereas new office is at walking distance.Thats y I joined new company. At the joining I was not aware that travelling can be such a big problem for me. As my back pain is still in intial stage so I don'twant to take any risk.This is the mail reason beacuse of that I have decided to leave that organisation.

From India, Delhi
essykkr

if your new employer have no problem regarding your relieving letter/expirience letter then enjoy your new job without taking so much stress on your mind. Even otherwise if you don't want to reply the notice sent by previous employer no need. Nothing will happen. Court have lot of others issues to decide, even in case of legal action it will take long time. cheers.

anshul_mti
Hi,
Thanks a lot for your suggestion. My new emplyer is aware of all these things. Sine thay know my new employer so is it for them to send some legal notice to my new employer?
If my new employer receives some leagl notice form previous employer in that case it can be a problem? Do you have ne idea??
Thanks a lot

From India, Delhi
Mahr

Dear Anshul,
Get a detailed medical certificate which would state your health issues on to the travel part. Again there may be suggestions on to shifting your house near to your old employer. let me ask you, do you stay with your family? As your old employer know where you are working now, it would be a serious issue.
It would be appropriate if you would have a meeting with the management of your old employer rather than pushing this. Remember time flies.

From India, Bangalore
anshul_mti
Hi Mahesh,
I am staying with friends. But since I am preparing for MBA and some of my friends are also prearing for MBA. So It will be difficult for me to shift house nearby to previous employer's office.
Also since they know my current employer, what kind of problem they can create? Can they send some leagl notice to to my new employer?
Thanks a lot!!

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.