No Tags Found!

kothapalli markandeya
Good Morning Sir / Madam,
1.My doubt is whether workman's compensation act is applicable to employees working in seasonal factories are not..
2. whether compensation is paid by employer or government.
3.Employees covering under ESI can also avail this act's provisions are not.

From India, Hyderabad
kprasoon

1.) Yes workman's compensation act now Employees compensation act is applicable to seasonal factories also.
2.) Compensation is paid by the employer or insurance company (if company has taken insurance)
3.) Employees covered under ESIC cannot be covered under Employees compensation act.
Regards,
Kamal

From India, Pune
suyoglabourconsultants

Dear Kothapalli, kamal prasoon has answered perfect and i agree with him. Regards, KIRAN KALE
From India, Kolhapur
Narendra Baraiya

to take WC / EC policy for insurance coverage of workers / employees is compulsary or optional to employer ? Second question, if one take WC policy and show average salary Rs 3500/-, under such policy when any of his worker met with an accident and has got average salary of last three month - Rs 5500/-, under this policy employer will get compensation as per the actual salary (which is below the ceiling @Rs8000) or average salary shown while issung WC policy - [l revert back, most urgent.
From India
shaileshexen
Regular employee working as a helper in Govt workshop, during machinery operation met accident, can he get workman compantation?
From India, Vadodara
kk Rao
Iam past five years working softwear company, Iam saffring from accendent two yers back lifthand joint , this year nov 2012 right leg joint accendent ten year back eye opperation right eye 1996 piles opperations iam totaly iam soffering from health proublem now my age 55 years any compantation geting this company to leave the job
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.