No Tags Found!

gupta_sar
hi barkha........u have got such a nice name, so first spread barkha of ur smile.second the situaion u are facing reight now is a story of almost every ofc, so leaving organization will not end up in to anything, as this situation might come up again in future in next company.
u were saying tht u have direct approach to CEO, so politely ask him for a trnsfer from ur present ofc to some other ofc, citing personel reason (related to ur home)and see wat happens.
In the mean time talk to ur frnd who is close to thm tht why are those 2 guys are doing so? Most of the things in this world could be solved by talks(except indo-pak as pakistan k latoon k bhut batoon se nahin manenge:)).
my suggestion is to try above things, hopefully it will be sorted out and remember every cloud has a silver line.
best of luck.
Saransh Gupta

From United States, Santa Clara
phardeep

Hi nash,
I've already cleared in my answer that don't misunderstand me sp.seniors
Now comin to the pnt nothin is wrong with kerela....Infact my fiance is from kerela he's south indian i'm talking abt the situation which barkha is facing If she was workin in punjab than also my answer would be same...n abt telling everything to parents doen't means that we r not adult n we can't face any situation..it's jus that somebody shud know frm her family that what's happenin in her life for the safer side...!
see...I don't know whether i should tell u this thing or not,but there's personal example in my own family of this kind of situation
n the result is we've lost one of our family member.
From that pnt of view i said that she shud tell her parents....rest is her desicion.
hope u understood what i wanted to say..:?:
have a nice day...sorry if i hurt u:huh:

From India, Pune
nashbramhall

You have not hurt me at all. Living in the West for over 40 years and where our children do not say all these things to us, has made me a different person. Simhan A retired academic in UK
From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.