ysaraf
I would like to know what sort of questions I may ask the employees in a one to one session and what kind of conduct i should maintain
From India, Calcutta
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Y Saraf,
Your conduct should be assertive. However, why you want to conduct one-on-one session that you need to decide. Is if for:
a) Giving normal feedback
b) Counselling
c) Performance Appraisal
d) Briefing on execution of some project
e) Is it for some disciplinary issue?
Your conduct will vary depending on your requirement. Obtain agreement for change from the employee at the last and record the proceedings of the session for future use.
Ok...
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
boss2966

Dear ysaraf

Please define the purpose of conducting the one to one session with your employees.

Without informing the purpose you cannot expect the exact reply.

1. Counseling - Ask about the employees family details, their social status in village, confirm his work environment, what is his passion, hobby, expertise.

2. Appraisal - Ask about the previous employment, previous years appraisal details, about his satisfactory level in last appraisal, what are his achievement in quantitative and qualitative, what are his expectation from his employer, his self appraisal about himself, Value additions during this appraisal year.

3. Disciplinary Cases - Ask him about the lapse occurred, what makes to become an offender, What is the background of his offence, who are those involved, has he aware of that his act is an offence, confirm from him about its repetition of offence, explain him about the damage caused to his future career due to this offence.

like this you can elaborate the one to one session. Which part you want to have.

With warm regards

S. Bhaskar

From India, Kumbakonam
ysaraf
Thank you for your suggestions.My one to one sessions will be for regular feedback from the employees about the organization,their satisfaction level,etc.Do give me suggestions regarding this.
Regards

From India, Calcutta
boss2966

Dear Ysaraf
If it is for regular feed back please mention in the format for the period from____ to ______, Employee Name Particulars in company Reporting to __________ Dept _____.
How do you feel like to work in this company, How would you like to bring changes in work environment, Work Hours related, work related, job satisfaction related, how about taking care of the employee's family by the employee. How his hobbies are going on. Self assessment/appraisal about the employee. appraisal about his superior/immediate superior.
Like this you can make your own questionnaire, then proceed for one to one session. Normally the same will be available with concerned department incharges and it will be forwarded to HR department.
With warm regards
S. Bhaskar

From India, Kumbakonam
salam_silicon

Dear Bhaskar,
I too work as an HR executive for a small start up company. I am also in a phase of conduction HR one on one session to get the feedback from employees about our company, work, benefits etc. I have prepared a question-are and have done with the session with one employee now.
Now, I need a sample format in word or excel where i can put all these feedback and to share with my management. So, is there any sample format anyone can send it to me?
My email address is Thanks.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.