wvijay171072
Hi,
I don't think there is much difference between distance MBA-HR if you are working. I am doing my MBA-HR from Skkim Manipal. If possible let enquire about it contact person is Mr. Akram - 09892309706.
Regards
Vijay
Manager - HR

From India, Mumbai
vcpalakkad@gmail.com

There are many universities offering distance ed MBA. But since you are experienced in legal side and would like to move on to middle or senior level, looking at XLRI (PGDBM HR via Satellite/Directway) is a good option.This is very close to a campus environment for working executives and carries the prestigious institute tag.
regards
Vinod

From India, Hyderabad
rupeshreddy
Dear Sharma,
I have had come across the same situation last year, I got many suggestions on this too. Stick to your perception and the business school ratings and the reputation in the last academic year. Symbiosis is a good institute and well recognised, go ahead with your choice. Wish you all the best. Regards, Rupesh Reddy

From India, Bangalore
jsp
Dear rsharrma,
i have been hunting for a good distance learning institute for MBA in HR too. what i discovered is that many institutes provide a post Graduate Diploma i.e. PGDHRM. I feel a degree is anytime better than a Diploma. Hence i would suggest you to go for such an institute that offers a degree. You can visit the following sites for further details
1. www.indiamba.com
2.Ministry of HRD
or you can search thru Google by the following address:
Distance Learning Institutes in India for MBA.
Regads,
jsp

From India, Bhilai
jyotinegi

Hi
U can join IGNOU bcoz study material of IGNOU is very good and detailed. But you should have enough time to pursue bcoz IGNOU requires hand-written assignments for every subject.
thanx n regards
Jyoti Negi

From India, Delhi
nirupamakhare
My Friend is doing XLRI- Post graduate Diploma in HR and it is good .Every Mon /Wed you have classes to attend and you meet many people from HR fratenity from various industry.I am doing in Business Management (1 .80 lakhs wih books)
regards

Cullore

Hey all...
My name is shilpa and iam working as a HR executive.. Iam having 2 years of BPO experience but got into HR recently.. I have just started doing my MBA(HR) from Symbiosis Distance Learning..The MBA from Symbiosis is widely recognized.. I have know many people who have done MBA from there and working as Managers.. And now you dont have to write assignments as everything is online...The exams are objective type and you can select when to write exams which are objective too...The lanaguage is simple and can be easily understood..I know we cant compare Regular MBA and Correspondence MBA...But out of all colleges...Symbiosis is the best!!!!!
Shilpa

From India, Hyderabad
Jenender Chawla
Hi Mr. Sharma,
U can opt for MBA(DLP) from Madurai Kamaraj Univ. as even I did my MBA from that only.. Its regional centre is at Vikaspuri (Nr. Uttam Nagar)..
One thing more, doing PG Dip. or having a diploma 'equivalent to MBA' does not carry weightage as well..
U can call me at 9350739101 for more details..
Regards

From India, New Delhi
Vilasini.18
hi...
To my experience Symbiosis Pune is really worth and you would also have good learning experience. Otherwise ICFAI, MADRAS UNIV, ANNA UNIV gives a gud name though tough to manage while working.
Also Studies could be done only if you are comfortable with the type of learning, the inst provides.
IGNOU is also equalently gud.......
AND compar.... B Schools are always the best...
Value as such is appreciated since you have the interest of learning while working which is considerably tiring and difficult.
ALL the Very BEST>

From France, Versailles
jyotinegi

Dear Mr. Arun,
Greetings of the day!
I have tired to contact you on your mobile but i am not able to trace you. what is my area of concern is just to know that Anna University and annamalai University is the same or different.
please let me know.
takcare

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.