marychinna

I think it would be better if you can get into Madurai Kamaraj University for your MBA in distance education. Many of my friends have done.
From Ireland, Dublin
soapopera
Thanks for all your advises, but I have contacted Symbiosis and the answer back given to me concerning distance learning was so unprofesional. the mail has 3 differents colors and sizes and at the end they still do not answer my question. maybe they do not care of foreign student!!!!!!!
Very desapointed!

From Cambodia, Phnum Pénh
nikusingh
See doing MBA for sake of getting a degree then you can opt for any MBA inst. which will have almost equal wtg. but to do some real value add you may opt for MDI - Gurgaon - www.mdi.ac.in they have part time MBA course for 3 yrs.
In case you are not in NCR then go for HNGE - HughesNet Global Education
Selection process & and faculty is from IIM's / XLRI or any top brand. This model of distance learning is said to be future of learning.
For more details you can visit www.hughes.in / www.hughesindia.com / <link outdated-removed>
Best of luck.
NS

From India, Delhi
nairsahab
Dear Mr. Sharma,
You can simply log into the websites of the institutions offering MBA/ PGDM in HR over distance education mode.
You may wish to visit Distance MBA in India :: State-wise List and go find state-wise list of institutes.
Hope this wld be beneficial.
Cheers ! :icon1:
Nairsahab

rraj

Hi, You can do programs from XLRI,XIMB etc. Also NIIT Imperia has tied up with a lot of B schools and provides various programs on management. You can check with them too. Regards Renu
From Singapore
Meghna197
Hi, I did some research a while back and I think the PGDBA at Symbiosis is one of the best options. Infact I’m currrently pursuing it. Regards, Meghna
From India, Mumbai
natumsn
Dear Friends Can you pl. let me know what are all the short term courses conducted by Symbiosis.
From India, Coimbatore
Dost
Hi,
I went thru this same stage about 5/6 months back.I surfed the net for 3 months before i decided.And my desicion was ICFAI.I dont want to discourage you from Symbiosis.But to be frank I got quite a few bad reports about SCDL.And maybe just 1 or 2 about ICFAI.I went thru most of the people who replied to you.Yes ICFAI is a bit tough.The course is exhaustive.No short cuts.Its as a good as doing it as a full time course in class.The curriculum is the same for both.Thats why they give you an MBA DEGREE on completion.Others mention Dist.Learning.This is my knowledge.Correct me if Iam wrong.Also the cost aspect.SCDL is around 25K & ICFAI is expensive-72K and not 1 lakh as mentioned by somebody.Also this includes Training classes,placement cell etc as add ons.These are optional.Because the classes set you back by 12.5 K & placement by about 5K.The 72K includes your first 2 exam fees also.I request you to browse this site for the threads on ICFAI & SYMBIOSIS & see the opinions before deciding.Infact I have two mails downloaded on both that I can forward to you in case you want.You can mail me at for any other clarifications.Though Iam no authority,I will try & share whatever I know.
Best regards.

From India, Madras
parulsrivastava
hi Rakesh
You can also pursue DLP from Sikkim Manipal University, Gangtok and its is approved by UGC and they have gud quality syllabus .u can visit this website
www.manipalu.com
All The best!
Go Ahead
cheers!

From India, Calcutta
amritajh
Dear All,
I am Amrita a student and an employee(HR Department) working under the payroll of ICFAI University.
ICFAI itself is an autonomous body and it is not mandatory for AICT approval.Most of the branded MBA institutes are not approved by AICT or UGC.And othet fact is that ICFAI- MBA programme is very good its syllabus is very updated ,matching with the current industry demand but it is very tough to complete.
So take up any MBA programme only after considering your capablity to complete the course.
Regards,
Amrita

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.