No Tags Found!

MOONSKY

What to do if your employer is not paying you your salary after one month of work?
From India, Pune
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi What is the backdrop? How long you worked with the company and have you served proper notice period after resignation?
From India, Madras
KK!HR

Is it that you alone is unpaid or it is the same story with everyone? If you are only left that means there is some issue regarding your continuance. If it is affecting all and this is the practice, then you may seriously consider trying your luck elsewhere. If an organisation is unable to pay salary at the right time then it is not worth working there. To get your salary you may follow up with your boss and HR, if there is no satisfactory progress thereof, you may consider putting in an application to the Labour Officer of the local area.
From India, Mumbai
MOONSKY

Actually, I was the HR Manager over there and for 6 months I worked there and their probation period was of 3 months , after long follow-up the employer is not providing the appointment letter in Bokaro location,as I am from Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. So I worked 10 hours a day and due to emergency I returned my home after 1 month of hard work. but the employer is not bothering about my personal family issue, forcefully he wants me to work.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.