sharan
Hi,
Withdrawing the PF has become a horrible situation, since a year I am chasing my previous employer to get my PF amount, till date there is no update, hey is there any direct contact with PF Office where we can see wheather my form is in process or not?
But surpring is that I dont even know the PF number, this is not shared by my previous employer. In this case what can I do ?
Regards,
Sharan.

From India, Delhi
p ramachandran

Dear Ms.Gowri,
Once an employee covered under pf, his salary is to be deducted with pf till his last day of working though the salary raised over and above 6500. The contribution may be on his total salary or restricted to Rs.6500. whereas the employer contribution is to be restricted to 8.33% on 6500 to Family Pension Scheme and balance to EPF.
For newly joining persons with more than 6500 salary you may restrict his contribution on 6500.

From India, Madras
pallavifernandes
hi

i was working for my previous organisation for 9years,my last date of working was 19nov09,i submitted the form on 16nov

as per my knowledge the for had to submitted by my previous office on 17Jan10

and within 45 days i should have got my PF,which till date I havent received,i have got all vague answers on checking with my previous employer....being with the company.i am aware of the fact that they did all possible to delay in an emplyoee getting his Provident fund...not single employee has received the PF easily.....so i guess now is my turn...so i decided to chjeck with Pf Office in Mumbai and was told thta the form has not been submitted ,till date ie 31May10.now when i confronted my Previous employer they said the cancelled cheques are not submitted so the form was not submitted,,,and they had not even informed me about this requirement...is there any action i can take for this unacceptable delay on purpose

i have sent the cheques today ie 01jun,

pls can someone adv me onthis

i really want to do something about this because its been years and this Company has been troubling their employees ,this way

pls adv

From India, Pune
pallavifernandes
i was working for my previous organisation for 9years,my last date of working was 19nov09,i submitted the form on 16nov

as per my knowledge the for had to submitted by my previous office on 17Jan10

and within 45 days i should have got my PF,which till date I havent received,i have got all vague answers on checking with my previous employer....being with the company.i am aware of the fact that they did all possible to delay in an emplyoee getting his Provident fund...not single employee has received the PF easily.....so i guess now is my turn...so i decided to chjeck with Pf Office in Mumbai and was told thta the form has not been submitted ,till date ie 31May10.now when i confronted my Previous employer they said the cancelled cheques are not submitted so the form was not submitted,,,and they had not even informed me about this requirement...is there any action i can take for this unacceptable delay on purpose

i have sent the cheques today ie 01jun,

pls can someone adv me onthis

i really want to do something about this because its been years and this Company has been troubling their employees ,this way

pls adv

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.