Priya Dubey
Currently, I am working for a company as a business coordinator, and I am pursuing a PGDM in HR from Symbiosis. Please advise if I am eligible to apply for the HR position.
From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Yes you have not shared about your total years of experience as a Business Co-ordinator. You can you change your field to HR provided your experience as Business co-ordinator is limited. You need to start from the basics. Doing course PGDM in HR is also a good idea. Gaining practical experience will be more important.

From India, Madras
NK SUNDARAM

First of all, you are not yet qualified. Secondly, mere qualification may not entail you to become an HR person.. As rightly pointed above, what is your role and responsibilities as Business Coordinator also means a lot ie whether it has any linkage to HR activities in the company. It is better to start at a basic level, learn the nuances as a trainee or as a junior and then climb up the ladder with experience. Best wishes
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.