Veena.s
Hi All,
I'm 2007 batch student and I have completed all my exams. However my course completion is still pending due to non-submission of Project report.
After considering so many options, I finally decided to do my project on "Employee Engagement" in the company where I'm working at present. I have collected some of the theoretical notes on the subject and also prepared a
questionnaire with the help of my HR and did the survey from 25 employees. But I'm completely clueless as to how a complete project for SCDL should look like...
Hence, can anyone help me out by sending any HR project which I can use for my reference.
Thanks in advance !
Warm regards,
Veena

From Singapore
nashbramhall

Dear Veena Please search CiteHr where project reports are already posted. For example, I have posted one on Management by Objectives (MBOs) under MBA Projects. Havae a nice day. Simhan
From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.